PDA

View Full Version : Touareg 5.0 V10 EDC16U/2.1 Not Start

Car28th
25th October, 2017, 12:02 AM
Hello! Reschedule this car for MPPS V18 two weeks ago and it has been running fine until it has stopped. I think the problem comes from the eeprom. See if it is correct or can be repaired. BDM ecu master and slave. The eeprom is different, should it be the same?
Can the file be repaired?
I've crammed all the bugs loaded the ori and the only error that appears is:
Address 05 Acc / Start Auth
00003 Control module
Electrical fault in circuit
The car will not start.

SW:1037368703
Upg SW:070906016AA 5358

A greeting

CustomCars
25th October, 2017, 08:16 AM
Eeprom is always different with any ECU power up ! And always different at Master/Slave /?
Don't touch eeprom.

1. Ecu was opened on first operation?
2. Did u write mod to master and slave ?
3. When car refuse start writed ori to master and slave and that all, and still not starting /?

Car28th
25th October, 2017, 11:37 AM
1.-No, the ECU read and was written with Mpps V18 by OBD. Kess V2 did not allow writing.
2.-Correct, I wrote the same file in Master and slave.
3.-Correct with the ori charged by OBD does not start. I think that Eeprom has been shortened by some checksum problem due to Mpps.
I found a full BDM of the same car. Maybe doing immo off can work. What do you think?
The mpc_555_556_original file I understand must be the same for Master and slave. It is right?.

Eeprom is always different with any ECU power up ! And always different at Master/Slave /?
Don't touch eeprom.

1. Ecu was opened on first operation?
2. Did u write mod to master and slave ?
3. When car refuse start writed ori to master and slave and that all, and still not starting /?