PDA

View Full Version : Problem with bad remap file.

Pietrek
26th October, 2017, 08:21 PM
I have a problem in the tune file, even though it has deleted Fap and Egr and the car wants to constantly regenerate the particle filter? What is wrong? Can You help me?

nickvdr
26th October, 2017, 09:04 PM
i have had similar problem, after soot reset (with lexia or diagbox) all ok.

Pietrek
26th October, 2017, 09:08 PM
I did it in the diagbox and nothing helped my friend. In the file (dpf egr off)307 2,0 HDI (mój) DPF i EGR off.rar (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=481625&d=1509045595)
Car works well?

flashtech
27th October, 2017, 06:31 AM
Sometimes at first You need to reset soot level on original sw and only then write dpf off file.

Pietrek
27th October, 2017, 01:46 PM
Why the second file is good? For DCM 3.4 you have to be knowledgeable and not all can do a good remap for this ECU. I wanted to add that the radiator fan on the tune file and the car burns FAP, the DPF / EGR file does not do this.

Pietrek
28th October, 2017, 11:12 AM
No one can help me? The car is dynamic on the file from a colleague lsdlsd88. The problem is only with FAP

Ignasvw
28th October, 2017, 11:32 AM
I dont know why, but i cant open your files in winols.... Try to disconnect fmac module, that should work. Regards

Pietrek
29th October, 2017, 06:15 PM
I dont know why, but i cant open your files in winols.... Try to disconnect fmac module, that should work. Regards

I can not work in WinOls, what modules do you talk about? The first file is original from my ECU, the second one is from FAP & EGR deleted, the third one is supposed to be stage1 with FAP & EGR removed and here is the problem. The second file (FAP & EGR off) is all right.

p38
1st November, 2017, 07:40 PM
I can not work in WinOls, what modules do you talk about? The first file is original from my ECU, the second one is from FAP & EGR deleted, the third one is supposed to be stage1 with FAP & EGR removed and here is the problem. The second file (FAP & EGR off) is all right.

The tune file is not good, it cuts off the particle filter regeneration which will damage the engine! Tell the tuner to get it right

Pietrek
2nd November, 2017, 01:25 PM
I wrote to Tuner that the file is not good but ignored me. I already paid for "pro-files" and it turned out to be cheated, you can and pay but what's the guarantee that someone will not fool me again?

voltechcar
2nd November, 2017, 02:36 PM
write to me in skype, I help you

Ignasvw
2nd November, 2017, 02:43 PM
DISCONNECT FUEL ADDITIVE CONTROL MODULE.................... Read this thread how to locate it.. When you will disconnect this module your regenerations will stop. http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/307-38/where-12632/index2.html
Then code it out from bsi with peugeot planet or smth

Pietrek
5th November, 2017, 12:50 PM
write to me in skype, I help you
Thank you very much for the help and professional mod to my car. I test your mod and for now everything is fine, the car is dynamic and smoothly accelerates. I will give you a report for 500-1000 km.
Thank you
Pozdrawiam z Polski