PDA

View Full Version : crafter 074 906 032 at edc16cp34

schouten1977
31st October, 2017, 08:28 PM
i hat problem with writing by obd and also reading with x17 now i do bdm and that wil work can somebody make egr dpf and tuning for this ecu iam 2 days busy to get this car running i gett a lott off files from a friend but noting work only original i realy dont now why

voltechcar
31st October, 2017, 10:22 PM
remember, edc16 and x17 its crazy double pack. Next, bdm is bad calc crc in this ecu when you write flash, so when he not corect calc crc car not start. When you have write flash bdm in this ecu you must corect crc winols, swap files " eep, mpc and mod. file" to full file and write, when you write full file bdm not calc crc and car start.

johak
1st November, 2017, 09:24 AM
hi,
if you want to test this

alcorte
1st November, 2017, 10:04 PM
I tried writing with magicpro 4000 € + tas, and I always got an error. And I wrote it with kess clone, 50€.

schouten1977
2nd November, 2017, 12:21 AM
i am verry sad that a clone do better but i am newbie in this and that i realy buy good tool i readed allot before i buy but now i see also this tools have problems meaby whe can open new tread abaut magic than i now what you can and can't

schouten1977
2nd November, 2017, 12:27 AM
ohhh i am realy newbie i have tool just 3 weeks and that nothing can go rong and everything is automatic on exhebition where i buy it it looks so simple thats why i buy it pfff i have a lott to read but i gett scared already because 3 days bizzy with 1 ecu and ask everybody for help good that i am member off greatest forum

schouten1977
2nd November, 2017, 12:30 AM
hi,
if you want to test this
offcorse i whant thanks allot

alcorte
2nd November, 2017, 08:16 PM
I'm not very happy with magicpro. I have had several problems with her. With RangeRover Evoque, I was able to get the virtual image, fine. But to write, it takes a long time, and the car shuts down and the writing fails, again to the rescue kess clone 50€, he writes it perfectly. Kia sportage, same, write better than magic. and good several things, magic has failed me. I think it's a good tool, but it lacks maturity.

alcorte
2nd November, 2017, 08:17 PM
post duplicate