PDA

View Full Version : PES2010 Option File

yaas
23rd October, 2009, 07:18 PM
I know this myt be a bit too soon,but anyone got a decent option file for the new Pro Evo?

Thanks.

dazza78
25th October, 2009, 11:50 AM
I know this myt be a bit too soon,but anyone got a decent option file for the new Pro Evo?

Thanks.

it will be comeing soon m8

Raven
25th October, 2009, 03:53 PM
What do people think of the new PES then ? as a long standing PES player I can safely say that Fifa and PES this year have well and truly done a body swap - Fifa for the first time this year has that zippy playability and response time and yet PES for the first time this year looks and sounds fantastic (licensed music) but the gameplay for a Pro Evo game for me is shocking, absolutely shocking - the close control, response and player feeling like he's in control all the things that PES prides itself on is gone this year. For me PES 2010 has got the name but it isn't a Pro Evo game in my opinion, honestly the gameplay feels like Fifa 08 and I'm not exaggerating, it's slow and it's clunky - completely alien to what Pro Evo fans are used to from PES this year, totally alien. And the commentary and crowd chants are still annoying.

But on the positive side, licensed music, graphics, tarted up menu system, player and team tactics via the card system and master league are all top notch. So hopefully next year they can just focus on the gameplay because this year it's terrible, it's so far from true Pro Evo it's untrue. It's like they kept the bad and took out all the good!

Say what you want about PES 2008 and PES 2009 or indeed any next gen PES game, but for all their faults they at least played like a Pro Evo game.....but not PES 2010, don't like it at all.

yaas
26th October, 2009, 06:49 PM
What do people think of the new PES then ? as a long standing PES player I can safely say that Fifa and PES this year have well and truly done a body swap - Fifa for the first time this year has that zippy playability and response time and yet PES for the first time this year looks and sounds fantastic (licensed music) but the gameplay for a Pro Evo game for me is shocking, absolutely shocking - the close control, response and player feeling like he's in control all the things that PES prides itself on is gone this year. For me PES 2010 has got the name but it isn't a Pro Evo game in my opinion, honestly the gameplay feels like Fifa 08 and I'm not exaggerating, it's slow and it's clunky - completely alien to what Pro Evo fans are used to from PES this year, totally alien. And the commentary and crowd chants are still annoying.

But on the positive side, licensed music, graphics, tarted up menu system, player and team tactics via the card system and master league are all top notch. So hopefully next year they can just focus on the gameplay because this year it's terrible, it's so far from true Pro Evo it's untrue. It's like they kept the bad and took out all the good!

Say what you want about PES 2008 and PES 2009 or indeed any next gen PES game, but for all their faults they at least played like a Pro Evo game.....but not PES 2010, don't like it at all.

Mate, I am 100% with you on this.Playing PES feels more like Fifa this around & its astonishing how many aspects of Fifa the new PES has.Its daylight ROBBERy.

Things like the strategy tool & gameplay in general looks & feel like Fifa.

I bought Fifa coz I was aware of the improvement, but I went & got PES as well because I just can't be disloyal to a game that I have played from the old format on the Sega Megadrive.:giveup:

Cheers...

Raven
29th October, 2009, 01:06 PM
I know what you mean, but for me it's whichever game plays the best game of football and it always has been in all fairness. I never understood the flak that PES2008 and PES 2009 got to be honest, especially when PES2010 is being heralded as an improvement to those two when in fact it feels nothing like Pro Evo - in a way it's a bit like the Vista hate/Win7 love despite there being minimal difference especially on a decent machine. It just doesn't make any sense.

But this year I can honestly say Fifa plays the better game of football by far, and there's no reason not to play it as it's superb - every PES fan should check it out as I think they'll be highly surprised. It's one deep game though, you can pick up and play it like PES but there is an adjustment period and beyond that there's so much to learn like the trick moves which actually have tactical value and things like that.

dazza78
4th November, 2009, 11:16 AM

Thanks.

here it is m8 !!!!

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f15/pes-2010-update-file-here-64179/

enjoy works a treat

yaas
4th November, 2009, 07:49 PM
here it is m8 !!!!

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f15/pes-2010-update-file-here-64179/

enjoy works a treat

You are a star,mate!!!:bounce: