1st November, 2017, 04:56 PM
My BSI model is:
bsi 966405878001
BSI04EV K01-00
BOOT 28120836-4 V05.01
HARD 28119246-2C
281201906C

Hi,
I have the following problem – while unsoldering the eeprom chip 95128 I broke it (because it is covered with some kind of protective varnish or something). Unfortunately, I was not able to read from it before breaking it, since I have digiprog and it cannot do it from the motherboard (that's why I started desoldering in the first place). I managed to find and buy this chip, which is empty (i.e. all FFs). Unfortunately again, the digiprog cannot write on this chip. It gives errors.
My question now is can I solder the blank chip on the motherboard and continue with diagbox/lexia, or should I for sure have to write virgin dump on the chip and then solder it back to the BSI and continue? Or should I go and buy new BSI from the scrapyard?

brend
1st November, 2017, 05:06 PM
Oh mate, now you have biiiig problem....next time try this and no problem..........:)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgtzEnMWohw

kiro2
1st November, 2017, 05:17 PM
The issue with this chip was that the whole motherboard was dumped in something protective (glue or varnish or something) and the chip was not coming out because it was glued from underneath.

Any-ways, the damage is done. The question is what's next?

CHIKO
1st November, 2017, 07:33 PM
HI
you need a virgin file waret to your new eprom and recode with diagbox/lexsia
post your ecu information for the pin code
if you bay a new bsi you will find your self in the same cace so dont do it

kiro2
1st November, 2017, 10:27 PM
HI
you need a virgin file waret to your new eprom and recode with diagbox/lexsia
post your ecu information for the pin code
if you bay a new bsi you will find your self in the same cace so dont do it

I don't know what exactly do you mean by ecu information, so I've attached the labels of the BSI. If this is not correct, please specify what exactly do you mean, so I can provide it.

If this is enough, could you please set the KM to 165000.

Thanks in advance!

kiro2
3rd November, 2017, 08:54 AM
Can anyone please help!

I need virgin dump and pin for my eeprom 95128. Pics of the unit in my previous message.

Thanks in advance!