PDA

View Full Version : cant download attachments?

waqasahmed
23rd October, 2009, 10:48 PM
As implied above, I cant download attachments when someone makes a post with an attached file though can access the downloads section? Maybe a forum glitch somewhere? As I am always logged in when wanting to download attachments from DK. It works fine on other forums

mickyboy
24th October, 2009, 06:35 PM
As implied above, I cant download attachments when someone makes a post with an attached file though can access the downloads section? Maybe a forum glitch somewhere? As I am always logged in when wanting to download attachments from DK. It works fine on other forums

what attatchments do you mean ,show me a example

Devilfish
24th October, 2009, 08:32 PM
Yes, please post a link to a post where this is happening so that we can check it out.

opsmonkey
24th October, 2009, 10:36 PM
i bet its from an old post or thread like this one..

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f39/addons-plugins-servers-42488/#post215692

maybe waqasahmed hasn't read the post by DF about the loss of attached files etc when the site moved servers last time

waqasahmed
24th October, 2009, 11:56 PM
I cant seem to find the threads :D Though if someone wants to upload a blank file attachment here, Ill see if I can download it

Devilfish
26th October, 2009, 12:15 AM
People don't upload blank files...you get a blank page if the attachment is missing. When it was initially uploaded, it was fine. The file is now gone but the forum still thinks its there.

pepimaistora
5th June, 2018, 09:17 PM
Frends why cant download attachments?

sogd
10th July, 2018, 10:53 AM
I cant download this http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=260090&d=1400084733
And several other attachment. Forum wrote
vBulletin Message

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

lucaslacerda
18th July, 2018, 01:02 PM
I cant download this http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=260090&d=1400084733
And several other attachment. Forum wrote
vBulletin Message

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I have same...

sogd
19th July, 2018, 07:11 AM
How it fix?

gmb45
19th July, 2018, 07:12 AM
clear your browser cache

sogd
19th July, 2018, 08:22 AM
It work!!!! Thanks!