PDA

View Full Version : Citroen Jumper 2.0 HDI 2002 EGR OFF and Tuning needed please

abdulsattar
3rd November, 2017, 07:25 PM
Hi guys,

i bought a new truck for pulling some trailers. Problem is that this thing is slow as hell with its 84 horse power and it consumes a lot of diesel (approximately 11 Liters on 100 km).

Is there anybody here who could help me to delete the EGR and perform a light tuning to it?
im thinking of about 20hp extra, which should lead us to ~100 to 105 horse power.
Top Speed isnt important to me at all, i just would like to have some extra torque.

also i would like someone having everything done to it, which helps to reduce the diesel consumption on this truck! ECOTUNING, you know :peaceful:

as im working with this truck every day and i cant afford getting it repaired in case of an blown turbo for example, please only help, if you have a tested and SAFE solution.

Thanks in advance guys, i hope there is somebody out there who can help me!

sdtsedat
3rd November, 2017, 09:44 PM
Here,

EGR off and eco tuned with good performance for less fuel.
Let me know how is going after tuned this file.

If you like it, press thank button.
Pass sended on P.M.

Regards

abdulsattar
3rd November, 2017, 10:49 PM
Hi mate,
thanks for your quick answer and thanks for your effort to mod my file and to tune my work truck :D.
I was really looking forward to test your tune but unfortunately Immo is active with your file which means no start at all.
That's why I flashed my orig file back. With the orig file it starts of course.
I would appreciate a fixed file! Best wishes from Germany
Abdulsattar