PDA

View Full Version : skinbase ???

virus
11th August, 2008, 08:47 PM
I'm seeing if I get a skin to get as defauld and I am not there, someone tell me knows where I find a enigma for my skin ...

:fight:

Devilfish
12th August, 2008, 08:09 PM
Sorry, I can't quite understand what you're asking!!!

If you google 'dreambox skin' you should get a few sites that offer skins. The nabilosat forum has loads to choose from as well as IHAD.

mrdude
13th August, 2008, 03:19 PM
I'm seeing if I get a skin to get as defauld and I am not there, someone tell me knows where I find a enigma for my skin ...

:fight:

Any chance or a translator - or someone deciphering what this guy means - LOL

virus
13th August, 2008, 06:33 PM
My doubt is, when I metho a skin of normal after compile and send to the dm not boots, I think that has to be a skin to the extent not have this problem, I think ... So I asked where I get a skin that starts with my dream ..

or will be realized now that I am wrong ...

mrdude
14th August, 2008, 06:23 AM
My doubt is, when I metho a skin of normal after compile and send to the dm not boots, I think that has to be a skin to the extent not have this problem, I think ... So I asked where I get a skin that starts with my dream ..

or will be realized now that I am wrong ...

I guess you don't speak english too well mate and are using an online translator or something like that, I think your post is meant to say:

My question is, when I make a normal skin and send it to the dreambox the dreambox does not boot. I am looking for a skin that doesn't have this problem. So does anyone know where I can get a skin for my dreambox that won't make it crash?

OK - Skins usually have certain things that make them work such as fonts, graphics (pictures) and skin files (esml).

If these are modded in anyway without using a linux based editor for the esml file and the graphics are not index colour png's they will not work, also if the esml file looks for certain fonts or graphics and they are missing the skin will also fail.

You need to make sure that all the files required - ie the fonts and graphics are firstly there - and also that they are getting put in the proper folder. Just look in the esml file for locations, you can open it with wordpad (but don't edit it) but I would recommend something like ultraedit - then just have a look to see what goes where.

drhg
14th October, 2008, 10:50 AM
@virus
i think you wanna to change the default skin with yours !!! that's right ???
if yes follow that:

before command make flash-compress
go to this path in your cdk folder;

/root/cdkroot/var_init/tuxbox/config/enigma

and open the file named config

then add the line below at the end

s:/ezap/ui/skin=/share/tuxbox/enigma/skins/Your_Skin_Name.esml

now image should boot correctely with your skin

Note:
be sure to put your skin files in the correct place

cheers
drhg