PDA

View Full Version : help with checksum or damos

oto555
6th November, 2017, 11:12 PM
Hey guys, im looking for a ECM Titanium checksum or WInOls damos for w211 E55 bosch me2.8 if anyone could help me out with this, or if there is any other solution to remapp. thanks in advance.

I looked around the forum and couldnt find anything related and decided to post a thread, let me know please.

maajkii
6th November, 2017, 11:21 PM
Checksum? You mean driver for Ecm titanium... send driver request to support and you should get drivers for your file..

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

oto555
11th November, 2017, 08:17 AM
i cant, i dont have the original software, i only want to tune my car and paying $1k for the software is kinda not worth for it, if i wanted to tune others cars then yea i would get the original one. If anyone could please share the driver with me i would appreciate it a lot.

maajkii
11th November, 2017, 09:43 PM
I can share but Its anyway doesnt work with cracked ecm titanium..

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

oto555
15th November, 2017, 07:46 PM
what other software can i use to remap me2.8 bin file? do you have definition for WinOls? i couldn't find any software with the definition that supports the ME2.8

aem
15th November, 2017, 08:15 PM
if you have no idea about tuning.....let it like that or visit a tuner

gickmap
15th November, 2017, 09:55 PM
I had made a map pack for those ecus with winols, try loading the file I see as it is

oto555
16th November, 2017, 06:46 PM
if you have no idea about tuning.....let it like that or visit a tuner

If you never try to tune you will never learn it, and what other tuners do is never what the customer wants, and im looking to start tuning it my self because i want my car tuned the way i want it, idc if i blow up the engine, im not scared of it, i just want to get the definition to open the file.