PDA

View Full Version : BMW 535D stg1 dpf egr mod

Ignasvw
9th November, 2017, 05:03 PM
Hi mates, can you recheck my dpf egr solution for bmw 535d edc16c31. I made stg1 egr dpf mod. I want to be sure 100%, because car owner from other city. Dpf switch ok, but i need other opinion, regards. He came with dpf off mod, and 3/4 dtc deleted, so i backed up deleted dtc and started to doing all from the bottom.
in rar file there is file which was writed on ecu, and my mod.

mario38
9th November, 2017, 05:22 PM
your stage 1 and review.
your serious problem is in the wrong dtc area

I recommend reviewing the entire file and running a new job using the original file

johak
9th November, 2017, 06:06 PM
this is an addition to your dpf solution

Ignasvw
9th November, 2017, 06:07 PM
your stage 1 and review.
your serious problem is in the wrong dtc area

I recommend reviewing the entire file and running a new job using the original file

What do you mean serious problem in the wrong dtc area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

baltazar3
9th November, 2017, 06:39 PM

You better use WinKFP or ICOM and do re-programming or update software to be sure to do your work on ori software.
And first test car after update to see engine conditions.

MartinSmer
10th November, 2017, 12:21 AM
Not the worst mod, but far from good either. Most probably the turbos will not work correctly, as you don't seem know exactly, how the turbos are controlled in the ecu. Also, instead of % tuning, extrapolate Nm2IQ maps and Duration. Boost and lambda same story, % tuning in so large area will not give a good effect. Probably best to start from scratch.

mario38
10th November, 2017, 08:51 AM

you follow my advice .. write the entire original file .. after you can do a good job .. at the moment the dtc area is written incorrectly and this can cause the problem and is not displayed in diagnosis ...
if you want and if you want to reward me also for me and my advice
your editing file is not good