PDA

View Full Version : Disable Glow Plug Monitoring Ford EDC16C34

hayk57
13th November, 2017, 07:25 PM
Hello,

Can anyone please help me to disable glow plug monitoring on Ford Focus EDC16C34
Car is in limp mode

Thanks in advance
Best regards

jakesman
13th November, 2017, 07:36 PM
Hello,

Can anyone please help me to disable glow plug monitoring on Ford Focus EDC16C34
Car is in limp mode

Thanks in advance
Best regardsyes that would be a nice one , I am also struggling with this issue from time to time , it is sad that a car run in limp mode because of a faulty glow plug , WTF? how did they think

Sent from my HUAWEI Y560-L01 using Tapatalk

chiptunerkft
13th November, 2017, 08:10 PM
Hello,

Car is in limp mode

Thanks in advance
Best regards

HI, sending pass in PM!
I did not touch dtc, let me know if needed too!

Regards!

Andrei2015
13th November, 2017, 08:33 PM
here you have it m8

johak
13th November, 2017, 08:41 PM
this is to have a choice :)
if you use it please report

hayk57
13th November, 2017, 08:47 PM
Thanks guys I will try them and report which one worked for me

Andrei2015
13th November, 2017, 08:54 PM
Thanks guys I will try them and report which one worked for me

I had done same sw number before so 100% will work

aem
13th November, 2017, 09:42 PM
good choice to delete a limp that tells you you have a fuse blow or a bad relay on plugs.when cold weather come you will crank untill sun goes down and car will not start.
or maybe you all live in africa

Andrei2015
13th November, 2017, 11:11 PM
good choice to delete a limp that tells you you have a fuse blow or a bad relay on plugs.when cold weather come you will crank untill sun goes down and car will not start.
or maybe you all live in africa

It is called "Post glow injection quantity threshold", do your homework before you write/speak next time :))

aem
14th November, 2017, 06:13 AM
no matter how you call it.is limp mode.and is a bull shit to delete glow plug control monitoring.expecialy in your country and in your town BT where winter is colder.mr T :)

Andrei2015
14th November, 2017, 06:30 AM
no matter how you call it.is limp mode.and is a bull shit to delete glow plug control monitoring.expecialy in your country where winter is colder....so better do your homework if you wanna repair cars ...do not cheat customers if you want to make money.

better open your genuine WinOLS and search for that map and maybe you will understand. engine protections maps in case of error are stock, check it by yourself: curve for for engine speed limitation in case of system errors (as limitation torque) and torque limtation value in case of system error.

Also open winols again, load any edc16 damos and search for Post glow injection quantity threshold in other cars and hopefully this will end this conversation

aem
14th November, 2017, 07:16 AM
i know what are you talking about....but anyway i didn t talking about you that mod files.....i talking about that members who need to do this shit glow monitoring off on cars.like you see mr T i say ''maybe you all live in africa''.....but sometimes ......you forget about years of friendship.........LIKE YOU SEE i mod post after i realize who you are....
if you wanna talk with users in damos words is your bussines.nobody will understand what are you talking about.
conv closed!!!

jnoroeste
14th November, 2017, 12:27 PM
Hi all,
I´m really bouried about monitoring deleting , dtc´s and so on , cars must be repaired to get best performance and economy.
In the case in this post... if you have any problem related to glow plugs and make the magic trick of delete monitoring, what you will get in return are clogged dpf/fap, any faults in temp sensors, fans, glow plugs, etc will not allow dpf regenerations, so before delete ecu strategies do a proer diagnostic season and repair de problem.

Regards.

teamtuner
14th November, 2017, 12:32 PM
why conv closed ?...is funny...why need glow plug control monitoring ?...use the spray for start engine...:applause: ...is better than see DTC on your diag...or dash blinks...
we reppair cars with simple click-clack...what tf ...:itsme:

and...who the fux is T ????

Andrei2015
14th November, 2017, 06:25 PM
Hi all,
I´m really bouried about monitoring deleting , dtc´s and so on , cars must be repaired to get best performance and economy.
In the case in this post... if you have any problem related to glow plugs and make the magic trick of delete monitoring, what you will get in return are clogged dpf/fap, any faults in temp sensors, fans, glow plugs, etc will not allow dpf regenerations, so before delete ecu strategies do a proer diagnostic season and repair de problem.

Regards.

You don't understand, there were no dtcs deleted and monitoring of glows or relay are active. only limp mode for this function is moded. If you check in bmw or mercedes edc16 damos, they all have "Post glow injection quantity threshold" but in this case IQ is 100mg. Problem is that over night there are a lot of mechanics and tuners. Good luck

jakesman
14th November, 2017, 06:28 PM
or maybe you all live in africayes I live in south Africa lol ,spot on lol

Sent from my HUAWEI Y560-L01 using Tapatalk

jnoroeste
14th November, 2017, 07:16 PM
You don't understand, there were no dtcs deleted and monitoring of glows or relay are active. only limp mode for this function is moded. If you check in bmw or mercedes edc16 damos, they all have "Post glow injection quantity threshold" but in this case IQ is 100mg. Problem is that over night there are a lot of mechanics and tuners. Good luck

Yeah!! Yes, understand at first line...just have different opinion about ecu strategies and his functions, just based in experience not only in Damos.
Good luck, this is not my war!!
Regards.

bossmanjc
15th January, 2018, 03:38 PM
Hi Could one of you switch off glow plug monitoring for a Volvo Bosch EDC16C34 please