PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Lexus RX350 all key lost

nickolasd
14th November, 2017, 03:29 AM
trying to add smart key to lexus, reset with techstream didnt work because i dont have pass-code for seed.
add key to dump with VVDI2 didnt work, get error message "1 key detected, unable to make key" looks like vvdi wants to see virgin dump only
whats my other option?

certification ECU part number 89990-0E0062 93c86 dumb attached.

CarCity
14th November, 2017, 06:31 AM
trying to add smart key to lexus, reset with techstream didnt work because i dont have pass-code for seed.
add key to dump with VVDI2 didnt work, get error message "1 key detected, unable to make key" looks like vvdi wants to see virgin dump only
whats my other option?

Your repair file
You can writ key now with VVDI2

nickolasd
15th November, 2017, 01:15 AM
it didnt work. what did you do to a dump? was it virginized or just some keys deleted
i wrote key with vvdi2 to position 1. after installation back to vehicle key not recognized. do i have to do some addition steps like sync immo box with ECU or similar?

CarCity
15th November, 2017, 04:58 AM
it didnt work. what did you do to a dump? was it virginized or just some keys deleted
i wrote key with vvdi2 to position 1. after installation back to vehicle key not recognized. do i have to do some addition steps like sync immo box with ECU or similar?

Please send your key info
It is not necessary sync immo box with ECU only immo box with smart key unit sync

nickolasd
15th November, 2017, 05:22 AM
heres picture of key info.
and tango key file
how do i do sync immo box with smart key unit?

CarCity
15th November, 2017, 04:11 PM
heres picture of key info.
and tango key file
how do i do sync immo box with smart key unit?

By tango dump editor
or
You program keys from OBD and erase any key

hey friend when you posh start button with remote ( no with finger ) your car run ?

nickolasd
15th November, 2017, 04:40 PM
to reset keys thru obd i need pass code.

if anybody can calculate passcode from seed let me know

i did try to push it with remote nothing happened.

CarCity
16th November, 2017, 05:00 AM
to reset keys thru obd i need pass code.

if anybody can calculate passcode from seed let me know

i did try to push it with remote nothing happened.

Please read ID box and sent file

vanos batam
16th November, 2017, 05:10 AM
whats my other option?

5 mint job with easydiag
you have to erase key the program then add ..

nickolasd
17th November, 2017, 04:27 AM
problem solved.
issue was in vvdi2 not capable correctly writing key to a dump, or handling ori dump in a first place.
key was written to ori dump with tango, vehicle is alive now.

nickolasd
17th November, 2017, 04:33 AM
are you saying that easydiag from launch that cost $45 is capable or reseting certification ECU(calculate pass-code)over obd with ignition off and no keys???
if thats true then ill buy it tomorrow just for pass code function alone.

5 mint job with easydiag
you have to erase key the program then add ..

vanos batam
17th November, 2017, 09:33 AM
are you saying that easydiag from launch that cost $45 is capable or reseting certification ECU(calculate pass-code)over obd with ignition off and no keys???
if thats true then ill buy it tomorrow just for pass code function alone.
i talking
if you have a working key it didnot need any calculate pass-code

siyadk
18th November, 2017, 02:02 PM
it not about the cost of the tool, it is about know how toyota smart systems work

Pass code ( especially v10 and above ) are very hard to get . There are many tools(even cheap) with can adding key job with ease.