PDA

View Full Version : File Suppliers/Providers be aware of John Scott

TorqueTR
14th November, 2017, 03:27 PM
John Scott from UK
*NO Details please !

All began very well, he contact me on Whatsapp and said that he got my number from another cooperate and wants to work with my as file supplier. We begun to work and at the beginning he immediatly sent the payments to my PayPal account or even did prepayments. That continued for some months and we had no issues at all, he was happy with my works and so all went fine for over 6 months. After that he still sent me files but payment periods began to expand, for example we were doing 4-6 jobs during week and he paid at the end of the week Friday. Still all fine I never pushed him... After 9 months of cooperation,he always told me that he will always pay no matter what happens and was trying to earn my confidence, well he did. Almost 1 year past over this cooperation and as he had quite lot of unpaid pending jobs he disappear. Blocked all my phone numbers, does not reply my e-mails, also does not answer my phone calls.

So I just wanted to warn you and make aware of this thief and he is acting very prof and earns your respect and steals your works and efforts at the end!

DeSSeD
14th November, 2017, 03:37 PM
read rules .. not share email or website or phone