PDA

View Full Version : Possibile to add key when all lost on Toyota CANG G chip keys via OBD

darknezz19
16th November, 2017, 03:29 AM
Went to try first key generation gig today, Corolla 2011. Pulled lock code from driver door, cut key, ignition turns. Tried to hook up SKP 1000 to add key but wouldn't communicate with ECU.

Then tried CK200 and it would talk to ECU and pull up menu for Corolla CANG cars. None of the options like add key, add master key, or erase keys would work though. The last option, reset IMMO did work though.

CK200 asked for up to 16 minutes to reset, at which point of exactly 16 minutes it asked to turn key off and on. It then did something else where it asked for up to 1 minute, waited past 1 minute and then turned key off and on. Then tried to add key, add master, erase keys, nothing works still. Also now the reset IMMO option doesn't work. Tried to pull battery for 5 minutes but that didn't change anything.

Now after walking away from the job I've been reading on here. Looks like IMMO is under dash and needs to be pulled to flash virginized rom. Then you turn ignition on and off 5 times to add key. Is this still true or has adding keys over OBD when all are lost been done with diag tools? If so did my ck200 in fact viginize the immo when it reset it and maybe I just needed to turn a key on and off 5 times? Maybe CK200 doesn't viginize though?

Thank you for your time and help.

klaudio
16th November, 2017, 04:06 AM
Went to try first key generation gig today, Corolla 2011. Pulled lock code from driver door, cut key, ignition turns. Tried to hook up SKP 1000 to add key but wouldn't communicate with ECU.

Then tried CK200 and it would talk to ECU and pull up menu for Corolla CANG cars. None of the options like add key, add master key, or erase keys would work though. The last option, reset IMMO did work though.

CK200 asked for up to 16 minutes to reset, at which point of exactly 16 minutes it asked to turn key off and on. It then did something else where it asked for up to 1 minute, waited past 1 minute and then turned key off and on. Then tried to add key, add master, erase keys, nothing works still. Also now the reset IMMO option doesn't work. Tried to pull battery for 5 minutes but that didn't change anything.

Now after walking away from the job I've been reading on here. Looks like IMMO is under dash and needs to be pulled to flash virginized rom. Then you turn ignition on and off 5 times to add key. Is this still true or has adding keys over OBD when all are lost been done with diag tools? If so did my ck200 in fact viginize the immo when it reset it and maybe I just needed to turn a key on and off 5 times? Maybe CK200 doesn't viginize though?

If the immo light is solid is on programming mode, use a master key and do ignition on and off 5 or more times, remove key and insert to see if light goes off, light off program complete.

Brayn
16th November, 2017, 04:10 AM

remove immo box and send dump file can reset it for you after you can program keys

mojomojo
16th November, 2017, 08:27 AM

What state is the immobilizer light when the key is out and what state is the immobilizer light when the key is on there's a known issue on these G chips and which you need to go to the add master key option it worked for me a handful of times I'm not sure if the ck200 has the right protocol for adding master key

mojomojo
16th November, 2017, 08:29 AM
Also what Market is this car for. im NA