PDA

View Full Version : audio description

tazzuk2009
18th November, 2017, 03:41 PM
hi all i have a zgemma h2h on vermin.. im getting audio description on some movie channels and a few others.. cant seen to get rid of it.. i have open atv 6.1 with boihead image on it .. tia

digicon
19th November, 2017, 03:53 PM
I believe most images have the fix required released yesterday so you have a choice:

A. Flash a current OpenAYV 6.1 image preferably today's build and start from scratch ( This will fix the NAR issue 100% guaranteed )

B. take a chance and do an online software update by pressing blue button - software management - update, be warned depending on how old your 6.1 image is (ATV gets updated nightly) you could end up with a corrupt image and a non booting box which will mean you have to resort to option A, if it works then just do an ABM scan and your problem is solved

accies
19th November, 2017, 04:50 PM
It fixed my sound problems.

tazzuk2009
22nd November, 2017, 07:35 PM
I believe most images have the fix required released yesterday so you have a choice:

A. Flash a current OpenAYV 6.1 image preferably today's build and start from scratch ( This will fix the NAR issue 100% guaranteed )

B. take a chance and do an online software update by pressing blue button - software management - update, be warned depending on how old your 6.1 image is (ATV gets updated nightly) you could end up with a corrupt image and a non booting box which will mean you have to resort to option A, if it works then just do an ABM scan and your problem is solved
do you have a link for the 6.1 image please. i got a zgemma h2h

digicon
22nd November, 2017, 08:24 PM
do you have a link for the 6.1 image please. i got a zgemma h2h

Download (http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/6.1/zgemmah2h/openatv-6.1-zgemmah2h-20171122_usb.zip)

Latest Nightly Build

tazzuk2009
22nd November, 2017, 08:49 PM
Download (http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/6.1/zgemmah2h/openatv-6.1-zgemmah2h-20171122_usb.zip)

Latest Nightly Build
thanks.. all sorted now.. thanks for ya help and advice.