PDA

View Full Version : remaped file

sev611
20th November, 2017, 04:40 PM
hello i have a question if i have remaped file for car (example ford fiesta 1.0 eco boost 100hp )and i have another car with the same pcm calibration number is it possible to use the remaped file in this car if the win number in the remaped file is changed ?
rgds sev

Andrei2015
20th November, 2017, 04:53 PM
hello i have a question if i have remaped file for car (example ford fiesta 1.0 eco boost 100hp )and i have another car with the same pcm calibration number is it possible to use the remaped file in this car if the win number in the remaped file is changed ?
rgds sev

upload files, will take a look over. if you do them over obd I think it will write only maps, but this is risky and I never liked this ideea

sev611
20th November, 2017, 05:07 PM
it was just a thuogth if it was possible not that i want to try it because it is difficult to find two with the same calibration and transmission and with or with out keyless start there are a lot of things that have to be alike , i have seen that that the win number is in the same adress in the remaped and inthe original file read out so i just wondere if it was to take the remaped file and change win and reload it i think that there migth be a problem with the cheksum not beeing correct
rgds sev

lsdlsd88
20th November, 2017, 05:17 PM
much safer to copy the maps from the tuned file to the actual original read from that car.