PDA

View Full Version : 2013 honda civic need to clear file 77960-TRO-A212-M1

gusta
22nd November, 2017, 02:13 AM
hi, can anybody help me clear this file, i tried to put another file same part number but my scanner reads no codes and still have srs light on, has any anybody come accross this problem before?

megabits
22nd November, 2017, 02:57 AM
hi, can anybody help me clear this file, i tried to put another file same part number but my scanner reads no codes and still have srs light on, has any anybody come accross this problem before?

Your clear...

narkeleptk
22nd November, 2017, 04:08 AM

Clear is best, but you prob jUst needed to program the passanger sensor with hds or other diag tool when you tried using other file

gusta
22nd November, 2017, 11:08 PM
i still get SRS light on without fault codes, any idea what could be wrong?

gusta
22nd November, 2017, 11:09 PM
i had used the same file narkeleptk and still get light on without fault codes

narkeleptk
22nd November, 2017, 11:41 PM
use diag tools and initialize sws and ods(i think is abbr.)

repairmymodule
23rd November, 2017, 12:51 AM
Narkeleptk is right. Whenever you change dumps on any honda you will have OPDS and SWS Initialization error which will not throw codes in SRS system on 2013+ vehicles. It is always best to clear crash from original file so you don't change that data in SRS module. You will need to program SWS with HDS diagnostic

narkeleptk
23rd November, 2017, 02:37 AM
You can try this clear if you'd like.

gusta
23rd November, 2017, 09:14 AM
on this new clear file you only clear line 280? i will test it tomorrow

narkeleptk
23rd November, 2017, 01:31 PM
no I cleared a lot more, maybe I uploaded wrong. l'll update it

EDIT:
Here is right file. Please download again.

gusta
31st December, 2017, 09:13 AM
clear file was fine, repairmymodule was right, i only needed to initialize sws seat passenger seat, looks like those codes are not store in main srs computer on this year this is why didnt show any fault codes, thanks for you help