PDA

View Full Version : Mistake with edc17 bmw

Zhed
23rd November, 2017, 12:48 AM
Hello,

I had to to a dpf off on a bmw 116d with edc17(c06) 0281017551 1037507453 8512499. I didn't know if i could do it by obd or not so i tried. I found my model in the list, selected it and read data without prob. I modded my file and tried to write. It writed but, at the end, message from tool : write original file without shut down ignition. I did but had the same message and no solution at that time. I took the ECU and read it in boot mode without problems. I modded this file, writed it but car didn't start.
I suppose that my first attempt to write is the problem. my file was corrupted at that time, i think

Did someone have that kind of problem? how to solve?

thanks for help

icezero2010
23rd November, 2017, 12:57 AM
post file from obd and boot read

Zhed
23rd November, 2017, 08:53 AM
Hi

thanks for answer

files read by obd and other in boot mode

thanks for help

mbtun
23rd November, 2017, 12:03 PM
Flash it by ISTA-P to solve the issue.

icezero2010
23rd November, 2017, 01:05 PM
Hi

thanks for answer

Here are files read by obd and other in boot mode (fls and eep)

thanks for help

this is a boot read from a car from me you can test but i´m not 100% sure

make complete ecu backup

write my file boot connect to car test start

when it not start flash same file over obd again

Zhed
23rd November, 2017, 08:08 PM
Thanks to all for your advice, but problem solved

just for your information.

i try to write the same file from another car but can't write this file, tprot data different and error message when flashing. I copy this data from my files to this one. After that, I can write the files but the car won't start.
This car was already tuned, i found the guy who did the job. He still had the ori file. I write this file and car start

Pyromaniak
24th November, 2017, 12:40 AM
Be carefull with your files, when i read new ecu for me, i try to search same read to compare my file with file from here (DK) I solve with this method many bad reads :)