PDA

View Full Version : the box super 2

mollydem
26th October, 2009, 05:26 PM
I cannot get the software to work keep getting 0 kb can you get to emu / nagra without the software download as i cannot seem to access this either:giveup:

maca
26th October, 2009, 11:42 PM
menu then press 1570 ................

bigfella
27th October, 2009, 12:48 AM
I cannot get the software to work keep getting 0 kb can you get to emu / nagra without the software download as i cannot seem to access this either:giveup:

have u sucessfully put firmware on box,,,can u get frree channels?

mollydem
27th October, 2009, 02:33 PM
yes m8 got free channels but cannot get emu menu up or put software on never had any problems with the box super i have 3 of them

unadkat
27th October, 2009, 03:04 PM
yes m8 got free channels but cannot get emu menu up or put software on never had any problems with the box super i have 3 of them

do u have access to second machine.... if yes then u shoiuld try it on a second machine see if that makes a difference.

U will only be able to access the CAS menu once u have flashed the box with the hacked firmware. And that means u cant Enable the Emulator either.

regards
unadkat

mollydem
27th October, 2009, 03:27 PM
when i download the firmware it is on the usb stick in name but there are no files to flash to box as it says 0 kb instead of 937kb or whatever number it should be really confusing me now