PDA

View Full Version : The Box-T moving channells prob?HELP

giggsy07
26th October, 2009, 07:38 PM
Hi all hows things.Guys im trying to figure out how to move channells into their categories ie.Sly Sports into sports and so on.Im using the box-t on mmds eire.Thnx guys any help much appreciated..

giggsy07
29th October, 2009, 01:13 AM
anyone???Come on guys pls......

freck
29th October, 2009, 01:33 AM
Its all written the user manual,I know how to do it but I'd need to see the box,its been so long.Just googled and found this quicky.

Manually Moving Channels
Firstly set up a boquets and name them eg sports/movies etc
Press Menu > Channel Edit > 0000 > Press YELLOW button to EDIT > Highlight the channel you want to move > Press the RED button to MOVE > Use your \/ /\ arrows to move it where you want and press OK

Repeat till you have them sorted in the order you like

When your finished , press EXIT and it will save them for you.
hope that'll do ya.

giggsy07
30th October, 2009, 04:34 PM
Its all written the user manual,I know how to do it but I'd need to see the box,its been so long.Just googled and found this quicky.

Manually Moving Channels
Firstly set up a boquets and name them eg sports/movies etc
Press Menu > Channel Edit > 0000 > Press YELLOW button to EDIT > Highlight the channel you want to move > Press the RED button to MOVE > Use your \/ /\ arrows to move it where you want and press OK

Repeat till you have them sorted in the order you like

When your finished , press EXIT and it will save them for you.
hope that'll do ya.Tried that already m8 but it only lets me move them up or down in the all channels menu,cant move them across to the already setup sports or movies pages ya no?..