PDA

View Full Version : Change millage Picanto MB91F061 2016

DUSTYDUSTER
29th November, 2017, 09:07 AM
Hello guys ,
Yesterday i wanted to change millage for a kia picanto 2016 ( automatic gearbox ) with my smok tool , it is my first picanto MB91F061 , after reading and earasing the flash it say to turn off igniation , turn on, reset B trip , and the desired millage appear but after he start to rewrite the flash and when finished the old millage appear , the second time i stop operation when desired millage appear but when driving the millage decrease not increase , here is the 3 dumps read by smok , please take a look to solve this prblm , desired millage is : 18500 km
Thank you in advance for your help

drpeter
29th November, 2017, 09:34 AM
Hello guys ,
Yesterday i wanted to change millage for a kia picanto 2016 ( automatic gearbox ) with my smok tool , it is my first picanto MB91F061 , after reading and earasing the flash it say to turn off igniation , turn on, reset B trip , and the desired millage appear but after he start to rewrite the flash and when finished the old millage appear , the second time i stop operation when desired millage appear but when driving the millage decrease not increase , here is the 3 dumps read by smok , please take a look to solve this prblm , desired millage is : 18500 km
Thank you in advance for your help You must press trip button when the tool say so otherwise the dash dont count. I made the same car also with smok, i even had a dead dash, i reflashed the dash and 2nd time all ok. But i had to press the trip button also.

DUSTYDUSTER
29th November, 2017, 09:54 AM
You must press trip button when the tool say so otherwise the dash dont count. I made the same car also with smok, i even had a dead dash, i reflashed the dash and 2nd time all ok. But i had to press the trip button also.
Thank you for your answer my friend , so when it ask me to press trip B , i press and i stay pressing or just press ?

Cllau
29th November, 2017, 10:04 AM
press and hold....

DUSTYDUSTER
29th November, 2017, 02:40 PM
Hi ,
i rpeat the operation like tool say but still millage dont move , how many KM must drive car to see millage mooving ? please i realy need help

zckariya70
29th November, 2017, 02:43 PM
after 40 km it will run.................

Dr. Zoidberg
29th November, 2017, 02:45 PM
Hi ,
i rpeat the operation like tool say but still millage dont move , how many KM must drive car to see millage mooving ? please i realy need help Mate,but a fujitsu file weighs 64 kb, not 512kb, what are you reading? you just have to read the work area

zckariya70
29th November, 2017, 02:59 PM
i think u did with smok UHDS by obd ? it can be done with smok Jtag without any problem in table.........Yes the file must be 64kb

DUSTYDUSTER
29th November, 2017, 03:00 PM
Mate,but a fujitsu file weighs 64 kb, not 512kb, what are you reading? you just have to read the work area
Hi DOCTOR , i read it with smok and i havent other choice : write KM , read flash and write flash befor working i read a packup dump of flash her is it

Dr. Zoidberg
29th November, 2017, 03:35 PM
Hi DOCTOR , i read it with smok and i havent other choice : write KM , read flash and write flash befor working i read a packup dump of flash her is it
I may be wrong, but I think that reading is not correct, drive for 50 to 60 km, you should advance, good luck.

DUSTYDUSTER
29th November, 2017, 07:04 PM
I may be wrong, but I think that reading is not correct, drive for 50 to 60 km, you should advance, good luck.Hi guys,
Thank you all for your help, all is good after few KM

Envoyé de mon BLL-L21 en utilisant Tapatalk