PDA

View Full Version : MB C220 delphi DCM3.2 dpf off MPC

kinetic
29th November, 2017, 06:48 PM
Need some help with dpf off solution for this ecu, or i would appreciate if someone with tested solution could check my file. It was done with swiftec, but car lost diagnostic capability and eventually next day didnt start anymore. With original MPC car is working again, if anyone can give a hand, or see if the file is wrong and sell me a working file, its fine too. Original files attached... Tks

kiriki6969
29th November, 2017, 07:46 PM
Test and report:wink:

kinetic
30th November, 2017, 10:52 AM
thank you kiriki, i already a file to test aswell, if it doesnt work i will try yours. Tks you so much for helping

kinetic
30th November, 2017, 01:31 PM
with this file, car started the first time, but after switching ignition off, it didnt star again. Also it keeps sending some type of signal maybe to a relay, you can hear a noise every 30sec. Do you have any idea what this might be?
Also its giving a bunch of DTC codes, please see attachment, and you cant delete them, it say "impossible to erase codes"

kiriki6969
1st December, 2017, 08:01 PM
calculate checksum......
principal problem

kinetic
7th December, 2017, 06:13 PM
just now checked this topic again, yes problem was solved right after my last post, it was a bad cks done with ktag. Wrote file with CMD and all was fine, including the initial swiftec solution