PDA

View Full Version : ESL DOCTOR OPINIONS

Josue
30th November, 2017, 12:18 PM
Hi guys, I'm thinking of buying ESL DOCTOR from Thelegendweb website.
I want to buy it because I have AVDI for Mercedes but it does not unlock the NEC with fatal error.
My idea is to acquire the ESL doctor only to restore the NEC with fatal error and then to virginize them and adapt them with AVDI, that if it does.
Have you had good experience with this machine? How do you buy?
I would appreciate your comments.
Thanks again all.

dave11674
30th November, 2017, 12:41 PM
i use simon touch for this
works spot on

dave

Josue
30th November, 2017, 01:04 PM
Thanks Dave11674.
What I want to avoid is having to buy another complete machine to do the job because the Password and everything else AVDI already does.
I would like the machine I buy to fix the fatal error and with AVDI renew the ESL and customize.
I do not know if repairing the NEC with the Simon touch will leave me ready so that all the work can be done with AVDI.

iamfooser
30th November, 2017, 01:04 PM
I would say it hit and miss. Tested a few, ended up throwing the NEC down the drain. Cleared fatal error, but have TP not removed error after that.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Josue
30th November, 2017, 01:20 PM
So, would it be better to buy the NEC new?
Is that I have seen some on the website of Noinmo but I do not know if they can be programmed with AVDI, if not
Does anyone know where to buy the NEC for ESL and that they are compatible for programming with AVDI?

vageric
30th November, 2017, 07:17 PM
I would say it hit and miss. Tested a few, ended up throwing the NEC down the drain. Cleared fatal error, but have TP not removed error after that.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

this have all tools that try to unlock the AA fatal error.