PDA

View Full Version : 2013 vw passat no key found

mlwila
30th November, 2017, 04:03 PM
Hi Dear
I have 2013 vw passat , when we try to run the car the dash broad give "No Key Found" we have another key for the car also the same problem is no key found.
I am try with vvdi2 to read the Pin Code and CS code to relearn the both keys but I can not read it. ask me to have working key or go to the all keys lost steps.

what can I do for this passat

Thanks

Josue
30th November, 2017, 04:39 PM
In my opinion you may have a problem with the electronic steering lock or with the comfort module.
If the car has done that to you suddenly it is possible that your problem is one of those two modules.

autochei
30th November, 2017, 05:11 PM
it s keyless sistem?

Weasel3
30th November, 2017, 05:12 PM
Hi Dear
I have 2013 vw passat , when we try to run the car the dash broad give "No Key Found" we have another key for the car also the same problem is no key found.
I am try with vvdi2 to read the Pin Code and CS code to relearn the both keys but I can not read it. ask me to have working key or go to the all keys lost steps.

what can I do for this passat

Thanks

Tell the customer, this is what happens when you have an argument with a Locksmith at the local pub.
A couple of days later, the car won't start. :) Just kidding! :)
Maybe the mice has moved in for the winter? :) Chewing some wires. Its that time of the year. :)

Try to make an OBD diagnostic scan. And see what it comes up with. #Post 2 have some good tip.
Maybe you need to force ignition on. If it not power up by key in slot.

mlwila
30th November, 2017, 05:35 PM
The car is not keyless if fob key.

In my opinion you may have a problem with the electronic steering lock or with the comfort module.
If the car has done that to you suddenly it is possible that your problem is one of those two modules.

mlwila
30th November, 2017, 05:43 PM
the diagnostic scan say the "Engin block start by immobilizer"

Tell the customer, this is what happens when you have an argument with a Locksmith at the local pub.
A couple of days later, the car won't start. :) Just kidding! :)
Maybe the mice has moved in for the winter? :) Chewing some wires. Its that time of the year. :)

Try to make an OBD diagnostic scan. And see what it comes up with. #Post 2 have some good tip.
Maybe you need to force ignition on. If it not power up by key in slot.

Weasel3
30th November, 2017, 05:48 PM
US model or Euro model?

mlwila
30th November, 2017, 05:55 PM
USA model 2013 year

US model or Euro model?

Weasel3
30th November, 2017, 06:01 PM
With standard key then.
It has immo in cluster.
I think the VVDI2 you are using focus on the CCM in this case. Can you choose USA Passat in the menu?
Maybe some users at DK, can come up with some typical errors on this cluster.

mlwila
30th November, 2017, 06:21 PM
I connect the vvdi2 on the car and I can not get the pin code and cs code even need pin code to learn the keys only the keys already has the cs code i think just need to learn

what you think

With standard key then.
It has immo in cluster.
I think the VVDI2 you are using focus on the CCM in this case. Can you choose USA Passat in the menu?
Maybe some users at DK, can come up with some typical errors on this cluster.

Weasel3
30th November, 2017, 07:02 PM
Remove the cluster, place it on the bench.
And read out info with proper tool.

mlwila
30th November, 2017, 07:31 PM
OK after read the eeprom program the key or what ???

more clear

Remove the cluster, place it on the bench.
And read out info with proper tool.

klesk1986
30th November, 2017, 08:19 PM
Read pin on bench and try program in car

mlwila
30th November, 2017, 10:55 PM
I'll try to read it and reprogram the keys

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

yugo45
1st December, 2017, 07:50 AM
Common , what Pin, you can not do nothing with Pin.
This is NEC cluster 24c64.

Tell US history, how this happen, how the all keys stop working, did someone try to add key or etc?
Do you have VCDS ?

dunt
1st December, 2017, 01:20 PM
Take cluster out of car. Bring cluster in service mode read immo data on table learn keys on table or learn keys with pin an diagnostics.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A520F mit Tapatalk

mlwila
1st December, 2017, 01:28 PM
Take cluster out of car. Bring cluster in service mode read immo data on table learn keys on table or learn keys with pin an diagnostics.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A520F mit TapatalkYou mean read the eeprom from the cluster and get the pin code after that take the cluster back in to the car and learn the keys with Vvdi2

dtip
1st December, 2017, 02:07 PM
if both keys stoped working suddenly you better check some other problem instead reprogaming keys, like elv lock, key reader or coil - i don't know what USA market vw's use...

yugo45
1st December, 2017, 05:17 PM
You mean read the eeprom from the cluster and get the pin code after that take the cluster back in to the car and learn the keys with Vvdi2

Did you read my post #15.
PIN WILL NOT HELP you , and you can not read PIN form eeprom, not possible at all.
I think you have no idea what you dealing with.

mlwila
1st December, 2017, 06:10 PM
Did you read my post #15.
PIN WILL NOT HELP you , and you can not read PIN form eeprom, not possible at all.
I think you have no idea what you dealing with.So what the solution in your mind

yugo45
1st December, 2017, 11:05 PM
Read my post #15 and answer questions, this way I can help you .

mlwila
1st December, 2017, 11:10 PM
Read my post #15 and answer questions, this way I can help you .I didn't do anything for the car
The coustmer has 2 keys sometime he try to run the car give him no key found after that try with another key the car run well that's the story.
And me just trying to learning to the car that set
I don't have VCDS
i have vvdi2

rivalryan
1st December, 2017, 11:51 PM
AS already mentioned the cluster in this car has nothing to do with immobiliser (no keys or pin code just mileage), are their any DTCs current?

mlwila
1st December, 2017, 11:52 PM
AS already mentioned the cluster in this car has nothing to do with immobiliser, are their any DTCs current?The DTC is
Engine block start by immobilize

mlwila
2nd December, 2017, 09:16 AM
this is the dump that read it last time from the ecu, may the car has locked time can you check the dump

vaicekas
2nd December, 2017, 01:15 PM
Your dump is empty.

yugo45
2nd December, 2017, 04:46 PM
AS already mentioned the cluster in this car has nothing to do with immobiliser (no keys or pin code just mileage), are their any DTCs current?

Please before you said something , read all posts.
This is USA Passat and it has Immobilizer in cluster .

yugo45
2nd December, 2017, 04:49 PM
I didn't do anything for the car
The coustmer has 2 keys sometime he try to run the car give him no key found after that try with another key the car run well that's the story.
And me just trying to learning to the car that set
I don't have VCDS
i have vvdi2

OK, did car run before with this 2 keys and one day nothing working , or he got car in this condition,not running?

With VVDI2 go to Transponder programmer , put key in readier and Auto detect transponder , after that click on turn detected transponder and read key ID ( Page 3/Page2) . Do with both keys and write ID for each key .

Then go to diagnostic , 25 -immbilizer
on left side you will see Advance measuring value, click on that
On top you will see drop down menu , click on it and post values here form 79 ,80 ,81 ,82 and 87. You will need to do it with both keys , so it will be 2X . Also post key ID for both keys.When you do this write ID of the key and values form car with that key .

Like this
key 1 , ID XXXX
Value 87 XXXX, 88 XXXX , 88 XXXX,89 XXXX, 87 XXXX

key 2 , ID XXXX
Value 87 XXXX, 88 XXXX , 88 XXXX,89 XXXX, 87 XXXX

I want to make sure keys are form car and does immobilizer see keys .

mlwila
2nd December, 2017, 05:32 PM
the car is working fine I'll tell all of you later what I did for it to run >>>

Weasel3
2nd December, 2017, 06:08 PM
the car is working fine I'll tell all of you later what I did for it to run >>>

Good to hear its working again. :)

I will start the weekend Quiz, of what you did to make it run again:

Battery+ removed?

+ and - cable together without battery?

Yes/No

auto techniek
2nd December, 2017, 06:36 PM
I m curious too

obdsystems
2nd December, 2017, 07:51 PM
still amazed immo in cluster

passenger footwell in uk

yugo45
2nd December, 2017, 08:14 PM
still amazed immo in cluster

passenger footwell in uk
It is same sytem as Golf 6.

But USA CC same as older B6 Passat behind glow box in CCM.

amigokola
3rd December, 2017, 08:03 PM
Done one USA CC lately immo in CCM confirmed :)

It is same sytem as Golf 6.

But USA CC same as older B6 Passat behind glow box in CCM.