PDA

View Full Version : ford cmax 2009y 1.6 tdci 90cv need more power

leaf
30th November, 2017, 10:20 PM
hi all dk members i need more power on ford cmax 2009y 1.6tdci 90cv edec16c36 . Big greetings :) here is full bdm read

bodzio012
1st December, 2017, 12:06 AM
Forum is from helping or giving something from yourself and not just asking
For your 4 Ask 3 Want to help.

leaf
1st December, 2017, 12:09 AM
Forum is from helping or giving something from yourself and not just asking
For your 4 Ask 3 Want to help.
yes mate i undesrtand but i am new here and ill try to help other members in the future .thank you

maajkii
1st December, 2017, 12:14 AM
yes mate i undesrtand but i am new here and ill try to help other members in the future .thank you

Or you get help few times And than disappear:)

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

leaf
1st December, 2017, 10:50 PM
ok mates than please someone maybe could help to make this file by my self cause i dont know how to do exactly this ecu . I done few cars before edc15 with luck but this type of ecu is new to me . I am newby in this so i really need you help and any advice . i add pic from ecm titanium with drivers of this car so please someone help me cause i really want to tune this car .

maajkii
1st December, 2017, 10:52 PM
ok mates than please someone maybe could help to make this file by my self cause i dont know how to do exactly this ecu . I done few cars before edc15 with luck but this type of ecu is new to me . I am newby in this so i really need you help and any advice . i add pic from ecm titanium with drivers of this car so please someone help me cause i really want to tune this car .

Tune with cracked ecm titanium.....
Best wishes for you, i think you dont make more than 2hp with this shit software.
It’s also have wrong map name, and axis...
Why don’t you find good tuner and pay for good tune? [emoji4]

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

leaf
1st December, 2017, 10:59 PM
cause i want to learn to do by myself . and whats wrong with that software ? i have winols but it is also cracked maybe its better ?

fzhut
2nd December, 2017, 08:42 AM
WinOLS would be much much more better from that cracked ECM without any inportant maps...

voltechcar
2nd December, 2017, 09:47 AM
tune ecm titanium, last file to cracked software to tuner in this forum have in 1.6 tdci 1200nm, orginal have 250 . Ecu sid807 :applause:

kostrz3
2nd December, 2017, 11:17 AM
hi all dk members i need more power on ford cmax 2009y 1.6tdci 90cv edec16c36 . Big greetings :) here is full bdm read

hello mate

stage1 for you

extract use winrar latest 5.50

pass in pm