PDA

View Full Version : Toyota Corolla Altis 2008, Denso dash

commieTH
1st December, 2017, 02:38 PM
Gous does anyone have a power up and in circuit connection schemes for it or there's no other way but to fully disassemble? Displays sit very tight, I'm afraid to damage them.

Cllau
1st December, 2017, 03:37 PM
don't be afraid mate, open carefully by pulling pcb out. And be very carefully with display pins when you put them back together.

hcip
1st December, 2017, 05:52 PM
If you have programmer that can read/write in UART connection, it can be without opening the back cover

conemotors
1st December, 2017, 07:04 PM
If you have programmer that can read/write in UART connection, it can be without opening the back cover
how to do with UART connection ?
i have digiprog3 digimaster3 and smelecom programmer, but i don’t know how to do ><
every time i open the back cover and finding the eeprom

commieTH
1st December, 2017, 09:00 PM
don't be afraid mate, open carefully by pulling pcb out. And be very carefully with display pins when you put them back together.

It's not about being afraid, really, the dash is done. I just want to simplify the procedure for future work.

hcip
1st December, 2017, 09:23 PM
how to do with UART connection ?
i have digiprog3 digimaster3 and smelecom programmer, but i don’t know how to do ><
every time i open the back cover and finding the eeprom

Your programmer cannot read it in UART
StoolVDO or other programmer that has software for Denso UART can do it
I dont know if Smelecom has this options

hcip
1st December, 2017, 09:39 PM
It's not about being afraid, really, the dash is done. I just want to simplify the procedure for future work.

What is your tool that has an option for Denso dash?

commieTH
1st December, 2017, 09:51 PM
What is your tool that has an option for Denso dash?

Come on dear, it's Iprog+ with your scripts :) I also have Cardiag's multiscript but on c95-96 it hangs my system for some reason...

hcip
1st December, 2017, 09:54 PM
Come on dear, it's Iprog+ with your scripts :) I also have Cardiag's multiscript but on c95-96 it hangs my system for some reason...

you can ask denso script to sswift or asdex

I have a pm for you I will give you my email add

I think you didnt sleep as well like me, we have almost the same time

SIRAJUDEEN
2nd December, 2017, 05:26 PM
Corolla altis 93c56https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171202/0dfffa9b5d6d4b0dae9d79db46328a7e.jpg

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

unknownz
2nd December, 2017, 09:43 PM
what application is that @SIRAJUDEEN (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/447129-SIRAJUDEEN). I am looking for one that can provide me the Power pins..