PDA

View Full Version : Nokia Dbox 2 no channels found

paulie_walnuts
13th August, 2008, 02:10 PM
After flashing the image and transferring service files the service scan finds the transponders (188) but after this has finished no channels have been found. I have also tried setting location and this also fails. I've tried using fast scan off and sym6887 and others but still same result. I've tried Blade quad image, Commando, Sportster but all with the same result. I also transferred the keys.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

plasterer
13th August, 2008, 03:09 PM
Is there another box working on this feed
Try that box at another location.................Paul

paulie_walnuts
13th August, 2008, 03:18 PM
Is there another box working on this feed
Try that box at another location.................Paul

I dont have another box. have tried everything i can think of. only other box working is virgin media box

MetMan
13th August, 2008, 04:34 PM
I dont have another box. have tried everything i can think of. only other box working is virgin media box

what area r u?

what freq, symrate and net id u using?

paulie_walnuts
13th August, 2008, 04:42 PM
what area r u?

what freq, symrate and net id u using?

I'm in Belfast. freq 755000, symrate 6887 and net id 00021

MetMan
13th August, 2008, 04:56 PM
I'm in Belfast. freq 755000, symrate 6887 and net id 00021

have u tried the latest img that has resolved the scanning issues.....if u want a copy i got a x2, pm me ur email addy

paulie_walnuts
13th August, 2008, 05:09 PM
Cheers mate pm'd you there. Mine is also a 2x

UnitedPirate
14th August, 2008, 10:42 AM
After flashing the image and transferring service files the service scan finds the transponders (188) but after this has finished no channels have been found.

Even with previousally working services files you still get no channels? or am I reading it wrong.

verysweetdeals2
17th October, 2008, 07:02 PM
im not getting any chnnels on 1 on my boxes the other one stutters but the audio is perfect. tuner or image problem.please advise

aftermath
17th October, 2008, 07:18 PM
im not getting any chnnels on 1 on my boxes the other one stutters but the audio is perfect. tuner or image problem.please advise

can you try a different scart lead, or push the one you have right in both at box and TV.

can you post more info m8.

can you get free channels ?
have you checked all your connections are secure ?
What box ?
what image ?

the more information you can give us, the more chance someone can help you.