PDA

View Full Version : where can I buy a good remap file?

walshy155
5th December, 2017, 03:42 PM
Hello guys where can I buy a good remap file for Fiat Bravo 1.9 JTD 16v 150hp. ECU is Bosch EDC16C39, Alfa Romeo and Vauxhuall use this engine also

And lastly I tried to read my ECU with MPPS but it randomly failed on 82%, when trying to use galletto is asks to connect to k line on ecu pins.

Has anyone read and flashed this through OBD port only

voltechcar
5th December, 2017, 04:36 PM
yes, to any problem read this ecu kess or galetto. G4 asks connect kline but to any problem read this ecu by obd

fzhut
5th December, 2017, 05:59 PM
Hello guys where can I buy a good remap file for Fiat Bravo 1.9 JTD 16v 150hp. ECU is Bosch EDC16C39, Alfa Romeo and Vauxhuall use this engine also

And lastly I tried to read my ECU with MPPS but it randomly failed on 82%, when trying to use galletto is asks to connect to k line on ecu pins.

Has anyone read and flashed this through OBD port only

Yes, I've read and write this ECU via OBD using good Kess clone (Vectra C 1.9/150 2008).

This ECU is rather not good to read and write it with poor clones like galetto or MPPS, most time fails.

Good tune in this ECU is not a problem :)

voltechcar
5th December, 2017, 07:18 PM
vectra have different ecu, Fiat have ecu which read kess 40 minut, opel 5 minuts, fiat have full maps to tune by obd, opel have in c39 several maps which kess no read by obd.

fzhut
5th December, 2017, 08:13 PM
Yes, especially with sport button You could not do it via OBD.

walshy155
5th December, 2017, 08:43 PM
Although Fiat developed the multijet engine used in Opel and GM cars, fiat didn't put a sport button in the Fiat bravo