PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Lexus IS250

ascrap2003
5th December, 2017, 11:33 PM
Messed with one today want to make sure this is proper eeprom and safe in circuit or remove what ever is easier and faster.
on another note some know it all no names “Xmodder” lol said srs and other systems hold mileage too.

I was able to find with Maxisys 906BT
Mileage since last dtc clear
thinking disconnect a sensor set a code and then clear should handle this and also batt mileage since disconnect I believe too. But not gonna do till I have techstream, just figured I’d post my findings and share.

FxShaw
6th December, 2017, 01:17 AM
Did you use a potato to take this pic?
I never seen srs unit on these holding that type of info, use yr autel to do a live data in srs to find out.

ascrap2003
6th December, 2017, 01:31 AM

Did
you use a potato to take this pic?
I never seen srs unit on these holding that type of info, use yr autel to do a live data in srs to find out.

No the potatoe was broke so used a brand new iPhone 7 go figure. Lol
Used my autel 906BT with recent update looked into live data and searched tab “Mileage, Distance, Odometer didn’t see nothing”
car was a Japanese model so I did a auto scan and read vin, when asked inputed Japan.
under ecm or body did same search and found info as stated above

pic is clear on phone but when posting going blurry? Hmm

FxShaw
6th December, 2017, 01:38 AM
No the potatoe was broke so used a brand new iPhone 7 go figure. Lol
Used my autel 906BT with recent update looked into live data and searched tab “Mileage, Distance, Odometer didn’t see nothing”
car was a Japanese model so I did a auto scan and read vin, when asked inputed Japan.
under ecm or body did same search and found info as stated above

Ipuke :puke:

The scanner knows its japanese by vin...when it ask you for area selection you suppose to enter the country you are in btw..

ascrap2003
6th December, 2017, 01:52 AM
Hmmmm had a decent mechanic tell me other wise guess thanks for the input

XmoDDeR
6th December, 2017, 04:32 AM
fishing or digging post .......................

ascrap2003
6th December, 2017, 07:24 AM
fishing or digging post .......................
More like Alaskan ice fishing lol