PDA

View Full Version : Ecu blocked, vw beetle of the year 1999.

bultaco370
9th December, 2017, 06:24 PM
Greetings I am new here I have been looking for the place to introduce myself but when using the translator I have not found it and the one I found does not allow to put new messages.

Well, I do not dedicate myself to this professionally, but because I like mechanics and electronics, and since I can not stand still, these things happen to me, so I hope to learn a lot in this forum so I can better disburse and solve my problem.

I tell you the problem, recently I bought a new beetle year 1999, engine alh, with a broken engine, I got an engine with Asv code. So I thought since the engine is 110 HP because it does not change the ECU chips and raise it to 110 HP. Well, there comes my problem when messing the ecu, it turns out that it has ecu with the references 038906018ap - 0281001732.

Well after desoldering the two memories plcc32 and put sockets I put the chips of another ecu I had a golf iv with engine code Ahf of 110 Cv with reference ecu 038906018J, - 0281001613, thinking that this would work and raise the power (that ignorant).

Result that now does not start with its chips or the others, as detail does not turn on the light of the heaters (damage light in these vehicles), and I can not access the engine ecu with diagnosis (no response), and I do not know what to do, I have desoldado the eeprom b58253 and I have read it but I do not have an original reading to compare it.

I think the ecu has blocked someone can help me in the steps I have to follow to unlock it.

Without more thanks. Sorry for my english I'm using a translator.

dr3sl2
9th December, 2017, 07:42 PM
Hello, Do you need original ECU software? I have the same HW and SW number. It's the same as VW Beetle 1.9 TDi 66.2 kW. Greeting

bultaco370
11th December, 2017, 03:31 PM
Gracias por responder si tiene los archivos originales y puede enviarlos, lo agradecería, así podría intentar ver si funciona nuevamente.

¿Sabe qué chips se almacenan en los datos de diagnóstico (número de unidad, referencia, dtc ...) ya que no tengo acceso al ecu?

Saludos y gracias

dr3sl2
11th December, 2017, 07:13 PM

Hello, I send you ECU. You can test if your car fits. HW and SW are identical, as in your car. Greeting
Password in the PM

bultaco370
12th December, 2017, 03:19 PM
Saludos,

Muchas gracias, por el archivo, también necesitaría una copia original del eeprom b58553 (24c02), en caso de que la tuviera y pudiera enviármela.
Para restaurar todos los recuerdos al original y ver si era posible que funcionara.

Saludos y gracias