PDA

View Full Version : Mitsubishi Pajero 2007

lovethyic
16th December, 2017, 11:15 AM
hi guys,

I made a schoolboy error while programming mileage on a 2007 Mitsubishi Pajero... I didnt save the original dump file.

As luck would have it, the cluster bit me in the backside... its not showing odo and all the gauges arent working.

I was using digiprog3. The IC is inscribed RL66, I attempted to read using 93c66.

Does anyone in the group have an original dump for this vehicle that they could share please. Adjusted to 55,876 if possible please.

Thanks in advance.

lovethyic

Cllau
16th December, 2017, 11:48 AM
:wink:never read/write this chip on circuit mate, it will corrupt data! Unsolder chip!

idealb2
16th December, 2017, 01:20 PM
here it is

Cllau
16th December, 2017, 08:05 PM
here it is
this is only 55200Km...

lovethyic
20th December, 2017, 06:20 PM
hey guys,

apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

my thanks to both Cllau and idealb2 for the dumps... for some unknown reason everytime I have tried to access the attached files, I keep getting the registration pop-up screen; and however many times I log in, Im still not able to access the attachments.

automotrizVIP
20th December, 2017, 06:24 PM
use WinRAR latest version...
7z. Othres

Cllau
20th December, 2017, 11:13 PM
hey guys,

apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

my thanks to both Cllau and idealb2 for the dumps... for some unknown reason everytime I have tried to access the attached files, I keep getting the registration pop-up screen; and however many times I log in, Im still not able to access the attachments.

try to download from this link mate... https://mega.nz/#!TNExjYwL!sIWhg8TQdudqajctqUokv0PGRbsmucRfYZxO1XF fWcU