PDA

View Full Version : Help Problem DS4 for Update Continental 6/2015 SMOK

pierre renault
17th December, 2017, 10:50 AM
Good morning .
I have Smok Update "BSI CONTINENTAL 6/2015"
I change Km in Citroen DS4 10/2015, Now the car does not start !!
Can someone explain step by step how to solve the problem with Smok software?
Thank you

lupu_sandu
17th December, 2017, 11:00 AM
1st of all explain the problem. BSI die? Can you have ign on? Don't see key anymore?
Did you save bsi configuration before?

pierre renault
17th December, 2017, 11:06 AM
It is all working, also from startup but, no motor does not work. The way to recover with Smok but I do not understand the explanations they gave me. Just someone with the Smok psa continental 6/2015 program that can help me!

drpeter
17th December, 2017, 11:37 AM
It is all working, also from startup but, no motor does not work. The way to recover with Smok but I do not understand the explanations they gave me. Just someone with the Smok psa continental 6/2015 program that can help me!Is it a keyless system? I know there is bug from abritus with a keyless system, which suppodes to be solved now by abritus, smok copies abritus so i think he still has the bug in his software.

javyb
17th December, 2017, 09:09 PM
It is all working, also from startup but, no motor does not work. The way to recover with Smok but I do not understand the explanations they gave me. Just someone with the Smok psa continental 6/2015 program that can help me!If u read smok instructions it says if car not start read pin. Program keys. Program pin

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Repinator
18th December, 2017, 06:27 AM
If u read smok instructions it says if car not start read pin. Program keys. Program pin

where you find smok instructions?

javyb
18th December, 2017, 10:07 PM
where you find smok instructions?At end of programming where it Says write I'm success it tells u what to do if car not start

peko
14th February, 2020, 02:31 PM
smok have lot of beug in continental bsi 06/2015 ...
i crash 2 cars ( with & without keyless )

after crash, you must write data flash stored in uhds/files and write configuration bsi file backup to engine start but you win lot of DTC errors

Cllau
14th February, 2020, 02:53 PM
yes it's true, if you are attempting do by OBD you need to reflash BSI after... best and safety way is to remove BSI and do it on the bench, like a "LEGEND":beerglass::guns::ridinghorse:

peko
14th February, 2020, 03:09 PM
yes it's true, if you are attempting do by OBD you need to reflash BSI after... best and safety way is to remove BSI and do it on the bench, like a "LEGEND":beerglass::guns::ridinghorse:

yes but is very hard to separate both PCB
have you pinout ?

esse
14th February, 2020, 11:30 PM
i had same brobleme with same car and no solved at this time
for me fls corupted when reading with smok and no start
with help of DK member (thanks again) car start but not all work fine.....remote or ligth.....

peko
15th February, 2020, 02:51 PM
i had same brobleme with same car and no solved at this time
for me fls corupted when reading with smok and no start
with help of DK member (thanks again) car start but not all work fine.....remote or ligth.....

you must go to dealer and telecode it to solve it or telecode yourself if you can with diagbox