PDA

View Full Version : Less Cars in List with new KESS

blackbini
22nd December, 2017, 12:57 PM
Hi All

I have a Kess v4 with Ksuite 2.33 works great. But some of the cars I want are greyed out or just with KTag usable.
Thats why I bought a Kess v5.017 and KTag7xx but those just work with KSuite 2.23. In this I dont have the Car I want.

I try to read the ECU from a Alfa GTV Bosch ME2.1
and the one from a VW Golf 7 1.4 tfsi 140ps

Has anyone a hint for me? How to expand the carlist or how to enable those greyed out Golf 7 ECU? ( this has maybe something todo with this tricolore stuff, but I don't know for now what this actually is.)

Thank you.

voltechcar
22nd December, 2017, 01:36 PM
so you need have all cars what have orginal but you want pay 5% price? good joke. Buy orginal, cars/bike 5 thousand euro and than he have cars what you need

blackbini
22nd December, 2017, 01:54 PM
Yes yes I know I'm a bad guy, I'm just interested in this tecnology and want to programm my Racecar (Alfa GTV) myself and learn basics first on other cars, nothing comercial.
Please just post productive answers. Save your effort of teaching me.

filecloud
22nd December, 2017, 03:21 PM
Hello.
ME2.1 is protcol 905 in ktag. You can select direct. And Golf 7 is MED17 virtual read. Grab your file from AT database and all wlll be fine.

blackbini
22nd December, 2017, 03:40 PM
And Golf 7 is MED17 virtual read. Grab your file from AT database and all wlll be fine.
What do you mean with virtual read and where is this AT database?
(Sorry for my unknowing, until now I just remapped my daily via OBD)

filecloud
22nd December, 2017, 04:21 PM
Hello
As a master device owner user can login to the Alientech website with your account detaisl here: https://databank.alientech.to/Login.aspx
If connected and you work on a car with virtual read it will automaticly download the file from the database within seconds onto your pc. Edit as usual and write it in over OBD.
All tools like CMD/Genius/Kess work more or less the same way.