PDA

View Full Version : Toyota smart key problem

Mohammedananew
28th December, 2017, 04:23 PM
I have problem on toyota prado 2010 smart key , the car not detected the smart key the car and central lock not work , the car have tow smart key and same problem, i trying to change battery same problem.
Any one have any idea???

CarCity
28th December, 2017, 04:30 PM
I have problem on toyota prado 2010 smart key , the car not detected the smart key the car and central lock not work , the car have tow smart key and same problem, i trying to change battery same problem.
Any one have any idea???

.................................................. .................... Deleted post

Mohammedananew
28th December, 2017, 04:38 PM
Give vin for what ??

klaudio
28th December, 2017, 09:22 PM
Any one have any idea???

Try removing the battery from the smart key, after push the brake pedal and put the smart key on the push start bottom and see if the light turns green, if it does it means that the remote had shorted out somehow and is not working anymore. If you have a transponder reader, ex. cn900 see if it reads the smart key as well. I had a similar problem and it was the smart key, you can try cleaning it with contact cleaner and a toothbrush to see if it will work again.

Mohammedananew
29th December, 2017, 11:00 AM
@klaudio
the remote is work and the i check the transponder inside it and work ok , the car have tow oem smart key but same problem, i can start the car only when i push the smart key with button

klaudio
29th December, 2017, 11:13 PM
@klaudio
the remote is work and the i check the transponder inside it and work ok , the car have tow oem smart key but same problem, i can start the car only when i push the smart key with button

If the car start when you put the fob on the push start, sounds like the receiver is not working. check all fuses as well as you said the central locking is not working.

dioni
30th December, 2017, 08:50 PM
SALUDOS.. DESCONECTA TODAS LAS ECU ESPERAS 20 MINUTO (NO) RESET PEGANDO LOS DOS POLOS
PROBLEMA RESUELTO ESPERO QUE ESTO TE SIRVA DE GRAN AYUDA