PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Citroen C4 Picaso 1600 HDI DPF & EGR help

88diablo
28th December, 2017, 05:03 PM
Hi all, could someone guide me please - I read a 2007 Citroen C4 Picasso 1.6 Hdi ecu Bosche EDC16C34 with Magpro2 and used the hacked ECS software from DK to try and remove DPF and EGR. All was ok for 2 days but now car has come back with the following faults. Electric EGR valve position copy signal - CauseValve movementdrift or programming not done & Turbo pressure electrovalve control- Cause Excessive flow detected.

The car has had the DPF cut out and the EGR blanked.

Would somebody look at the files please and tell me if there is a real fault possibly with the turbo or if its just a bad delete file. Ive attached the original read and the modified file I wrote.

johak
28th December, 2017, 06:29 PM
try with this file

88diablo
28th December, 2017, 06:50 PM
I will try and report -Do you think there was a problem with the file then?

johak
28th December, 2017, 06:57 PM
I first did the file and then checked yours, but there is something for correction

88diablo
28th December, 2017, 07:03 PM
I didnt mean to question you as you have given me file then of course you thought something was wrong in the file but I'm trying to understand if the cracked software I used gave me a bad soloution that you have now fixed correctly or if the software used did ok job but you have now deleted the new faults separately aswell? I appreciate your help.