PDA

View Full Version : Opel Omega 2.5 tds 131 hp 1955

bugarcek
29th December, 2017, 09:50 PM
Hello

I please someone if can check tuned file of opel omega 2.5 tds (bmw engine)

Attached is read from both eeproms in the ecu...

Attached also one light tuned file and one more powerful.

On car there is more powerful map, car is running on this map for more than 3 years, but from the begging there is problem with start of moving with this map.

If you start the car and put in 1st gear to go forward, car does not listen to you and there is no throttle response of all. There is only response if we press clutch plus some load on throttle, than all ok. We are driving for 3 years like that and I just thinked about this car to solve this problem.

If someone have more experience with this cars and ecus I please you if can you look at this problem, because with first file and ori file there is no problem with this... And also car smokes alot, I think tuning is not made right, so I will be happy if someone checked this.

Thanks, BR

bobolin4o
30th December, 2017, 08:54 AM
Here is a small mappack for WinOls 2.24.
Use it and you will see what a tuning is your file, which you used last 3 years...
BR!

bugarcek
19th March, 2018, 09:49 AM
Hi, again some time gone... I did not fix my problem, or I Can say that tuning is still bad...

Can someone repair tuned file

bobolin4o
19th March, 2018, 10:41 AM
Hi, again some time gone... I did not fix my problem, or I Can say that tuning is still bad...

Can someone repair tuned file

Use this and be sure, that you will program THE RIGHT Eprom, otherwise you will have a DEAD ECU for ever!!!

bugarcek
19th March, 2018, 10:51 AM
Thank you for help... Also thanks to Vasily-U, he also sent me fixed program.

bobolin4o
20th March, 2018, 10:19 AM
And what happened?
Or we will wait another 2-3 months for result...

bugarcek
20th March, 2018, 11:01 AM
Hi... Yesterday I was having problem with erasing eeprom via uv eraser... Yesterday I had wirtten Vasily map, and with it map car runs ok, no smoke, and no problem with starting... I wanted to write also your map, but My uv eraser does not work anymore, so I have to get another one, I also ordered new blank eprom. I want to try also your map, because I can feel less power with this map.

I allways report,...

And again thank you for your help

bobolin4o
20th March, 2018, 11:09 AM
Of Course you feel less power... but you told , that with powerful map you had a lot of smoke...
So you can use my map pack and adjust the injection for best performance, without smoke...
Regards!