PDA

View Full Version : Mazda 3 1.6 Denso Z608 100140-7150 maps dump.

lmsvvavr
2nd January, 2018, 06:08 PM
Hi everyone!
Hope you are all having a great New Year!

So, I have this Mazda 3 1.6 16v Petrol, which has two issues... but I believe they are related anyway...
The trouble code in the PCM is P0601 - PCM programming error. (And the only code in the entire car.)
The car has what look like a misfire, and the speedometer does not work.

My first attempt to resolve it, was re-flashing the PCM, but, using IDS 96 and Calibration C93, the result is the following:

Not sure if that means something, but the Z601-18881-F does not coincide with the label on the outside the PCM case:

I trust that this still the original PCM, as the security bolts was still in place...
Anyway, I was wondering if someone out there has the original maps/SH7055 flash dump for this PCM, so I can reload it.
The tool I will be using, will be Piasini.
Unless you guys know about other solution...
I would just re-flash the PCM using the same software version, but IDS does not allow.

Any help will be much appreciated!

lmsvvavr
4th January, 2018, 12:50 AM
Hi

Ok, so, I have opened the ECU and read the 93C56 EEPROM... and there is not vin stored in there... IDS also does not find the vin during diagnostics...
Anyway, I have forced IDS to reflash the PCM with the same version that is in the C93 version, but now I get this error...

This comes up after some time when trying to download data... if I am not mistaken...

Does anyone knows what is the cause for this error?