PDA

View Full Version : PS2 mod

mini
30th October, 2009, 11:09 PM
Sorry but coulnt find forum for these arcaik machines (still do job). I was wondering how and where do I get a mod chip to play all games also a tutorial on how to do it? Any help appreciated thank you..

PM me if post is not allowed thankyou

Raven
31st October, 2009, 02:40 AM
I wouldn't recommend mod chipping a PS2 yourself mate unless you've done it a few times before and you know exactly what you're doing, which I doubt because otherwise you'd know where to get your mod chips from as a basic point of knowledge - trust me you cannot fumble your way through that stuff - it's a sure fire way to your PS2 very quickly going sparky - and I've seen it happen more than once.....my advice to you, is to call up your local Arcadia store and search online for services that will chip your console for you - it will cost you about ?40 - ?50 quid tops though more than likely these days will cost a lot less since I'm quoting prices from 4 years ago lol. If going it alone you'd be paying at least a tenner in ordering your modchip on it's own and that's before you crack open the console and quickly start kicking yourself saying "why didn't I pay someone to do this sh!t for me!"