PDA

View Full Version : MSA15 200hp target

parrilha
8th January, 2018, 05:06 AM
Hi guys,
i've build a project with my golf 3 Afn engine but now i need some help with the remap. I think it has enough material to 200hp maybe. I already made few versions of the file and the car is better but i think it could be better, maybe someone can give me an opinion?

Thanks for the help!

The list of mods made is:

-11mm plunger
-.250 nozzles(injectors with just one main opening pressure instead of pre injection)
-sachs racing clutch with single mass
-1.9 sdi cam
-gt1852 from mercedes 220cdi
-55mm pipe work
-60mm exhaust
-FMIC
-Oil cooler with radiator
-PD130 intake
-3Bar Map sensor

sdtsedat
8th January, 2018, 08:14 AM
This file is not ori, post ori file so we can check it.
Remember that you need join 2 8bit files to 16bit for remap and split that remapped file to L and H

Apsik
8th January, 2018, 10:07 AM
I would SWAP the ECU to EDC15V first.
Done that 3 times already.
It makes the tune much easier

sdtsedat
8th January, 2018, 11:08 AM
The socket is not same, so swap is possible but he needs immo off on 24c010 eeprom.

Apsik
8th January, 2018, 11:28 AM
The socket is not same, so swap is possible but he needs immo off on 24c010 eeprom.If he can read the MSA15 he has a programer and soldering skills.
Desoldering eeprom is 5min job. Same is immo off.
What takes longer is to swap the ECU plug. It took me 2h.

I'm not saying MSA15 can't do 200hp. I just want to show you a solution which makes the tune job a lot easier. EDC15V is more tuner friendly and easy.

icezero2010
8th January, 2018, 12:07 PM
If he can read the MSA15 he has a programer and soldering skills.
Desoldering eeprom is 5min job. Same is immo off.
What takes longer is to swap the ECU plug. It took me 2h.

I'm not saying MSA15 can't do 200hp. I just want to show you a solution which makes the tune job a lot easier. EDC15V is more tuner friendly and easy.

you also have time and you like to work with cables :-D

parrilha
8th January, 2018, 02:07 PM
Hi guys, thank you so much for your answers!

Im already getting the parts to change the ecu to edc15v but still missing the ecu itself...

The ori file

Apsik
8th January, 2018, 02:11 PM
Hi guys, thank you so much for your answers!

Im already getting the parts to change the ecu to edc15v but still missing the ecu itself...

The ori fileI have two.

ice I'd say I love to wire :)

parrilha
8th January, 2018, 02:14 PM
I already have a friend with a spare one for me but its a bit far and i didnt had time to go there....

can you give me a help with my file?

Thanks mate

icezero2010
8th January, 2018, 02:23 PM
I already have a friend with a spare one for me but its a bit far and i didnt had time to go there....

can you give me a help with my file?

Thanks mate

before u do anywhat check spray begin :-) thats important

parrilha
8th January, 2018, 02:50 PM
Do you think i should maintain the original SOI? because i took off some advance in order to have less lag.... i have EGT gauge

icezero2010
8th January, 2018, 02:58 PM
Do you think i should maintain the original SOI? because i took off some advance in order to have less lag.... i have EGT gauge

engine ecu

messuring block 00

block 2

make screenshot and post please

you have many injection this is enough for more than 250 hp :-D

file is not really good

parrilha
8th January, 2018, 03:04 PM
But it just smokes when on low revs and wot, as soon as the car goes it doesnt smoke...

I will post

icezero2010
8th January, 2018, 03:17 PM
But it just smokes when on low revs and wot, as soon as the car goes it doesnt smoke...

I will post

maybe your pump voltage map is wrong and the smoke limiter also

sdtsedat
8th January, 2018, 03:29 PM
There is no more maps available.. you can try to change SOI value from 900(0) to 1000(0) and see what happens. Also look for SOI limiter map.
On EDC15V there are more maps available and so what Apsik say is easylier to do it.

Whe can give more injection but i am not sure what happens.. Maybe a litte bit more power.

Regards,