PDA

View Full Version : MB Diesel review tune

aussiem
9th January, 2018, 08:35 PM
Hi
Please review this tune for egr off and stage 1.

Thanks

voltechcar
9th January, 2018, 10:14 PM
1. For what you up rail pressure? so if you need up rail get up limiters....
2. You change torque limiter up to 26mm3 fuel ??? so now you have 86mm3 , when you convert fuel to nm you need 565nm ????????
3. So you need 565nm, becuase you driver wish is to factory 500nm?
4. Car have maps which care engine to biggest temperature water, because you change this maps? all maps no have limiter.....

For my you dont understand how its works.......

AVDigitale
9th January, 2018, 10:32 PM
here is you file try and report without egr off CHKS OK pass in PM!

voltechcar
9th January, 2018, 10:35 PM
go to him and write file, this is the best. Guy not helpo other, rto forum in 2 month and you do for him tune end egr. :applause::applause: You need " press thanks" write, I clicking to all your post...........

AVDigitale
9th January, 2018, 10:40 PM
i know mate but i like to be human for now :chuncky: if this guy no help others here, no more help this is the last for him or others who are here like this forum members!

voltechcar
9th January, 2018, 10:45 PM
sorry man, I do for you flaps off to alfa, you have big information what do you tune, cut dpf and other but you have problems to open my file in Winols with noread............. And you see for me to rulles.... please erase this info because is funy.

aussiem
10th January, 2018, 10:17 AM
I paid for that tune. I am now very disappointed. :(

voltechcar
10th January, 2018, 01:29 PM
on the plus side is egr off, this is good solution...

You must change tuner if he do all tune.

aussiem
10th January, 2018, 01:34 PM
good news on EGR. Perhaps I could integrate the egr map into avdigital's file.

Have you used a ecm driver or damos to check these items? Was trying to do myself but could not get the correct driver / damos. Original and edited file seem not the same.

voltechcar
10th January, 2018, 02:05 PM
winols, mb its easy in bosch ecu, he have several maps limiters + turbo and he generated power

aussiem
10th January, 2018, 09:15 PM
I'm trying to use this a2l, is it the correct one?