PDA

View Full Version : FALLOUT 3

bvilleuk
31st October, 2009, 01:34 PM
Hi

Is FALLOUT 3 any good ??

Only just heard it's available for the PC :thrasher:

Any comments, food parcels etc gratefully received and kind fully acknowledged !!

chroma
4th November, 2009, 02:24 AM
its AWESOME.

Seriously one of the best games iv played in a long time.
The story however has a few issues that will make you rage pretty hard.

That being said it will eat up your life, ive spent weeks in the past just wandering around the huge map not doing anything realted to the story, its a huge game.

bvilleuk
6th November, 2009, 07:02 AM
its AWESOME.

Seriously one of the best games iv played in a long time.
The story however has a few issues that will make you rage pretty hard.

That being said it will eat up your life, ive spent weeks in the past just wandering around the huge map not doing anything realted to the story, its a huge game.

Cheers Buddy -- only played it for a few minutes and recognised the same "engine" as OBLIVION by BETHESDA SOFTWORKS....

Same type of storyline as S.T.A.L.K.E.R - SHADOW OF CHERNOBYL .. The wastelands etc etc etc

Will let you know how I progress!!

Thanks for the heads up! :thrasher:

P.s If you want to see stunning graphics and buy your own horse for transport!! :) Try OBLIVION.

chroma
9th November, 2009, 01:17 AM
Cheers Buddy -- only played it for a few minutes and recognised the same "engine" as OBLIVION by BETHESDA SOFTWORKS....

Same type of storyline as S.T.A.L.K.E.R - SHADOW OF CHERNOBYL .. The wastelands etc etc etc

Will let you know how I progress!!

Thanks for the heads up! :thrasher:

P.s If you want to see stunning graphics and buy your own horse for transport!! :) Try OBLIVION.

Played Oblivion, FO3 is just a heavily modified oblivion to be honest, its merely an upgrade.

Not that graphics really matter all that much to me, i liked fallout because i was a fan of the originals, and the way the char creation was handled was fairly inspired, being born, running around in the vult for a while and learning the basics before being spewed out into the blinding white of the wasteland then seeing the horrors of the landscape for the first time as the story proper commences.

bvilleuk
9th November, 2009, 01:37 PM
Played Oblivion, FO3 is just a heavily modified oblivion to be honest, its merely an upgrade.

Not that graphics really matter all that much to me, i liked fallout because i was a fan of the originals, and the way the char creation was handled was fairly inspired, being born, running around in the vult for a while and learning the basics before being spewed out into the blinding white of the wasteland then seeing the horrors of the landscape for the first time as the story proper commences.

Enjoying FALLOUT 3 -- if only I could find the key to holster my gun ??!! I'm talking to peeps with the weapon drawn -- not exactly friendly!!

When I sit on in a chair it's holstered.... and stays that way until I press the mouse buttons.........

The Teleport is confusing -- it only seems to return me to the GENERAL AREA I was in before i.e. back to Megaton -- not to my Hovel in Megaton??!!

Just a few niggles :)

Must go -- searching for the Washington Monument - the History Mueum [where the zombies live] and a satellite dish [will probably come in useful when NAG3 comes :) :) ]

Must BALDLY go where no BALDY has been before!!

:coffin:

P.s. Have you checked out S.T.A.L.K.E.R ?????

juniormaxxx
13th August, 2010, 05:49 PM
nope...........run from it..........play older ones.......much better

Dosman79
17th August, 2010, 01:57 PM
Its Your opinion, guys, but for me F3 was wery well game. I have never playd S.T.A.L.K.E.R, so I can not compare. :-)

DIGITAL_KAOS
17th August, 2010, 11:45 PM
Very Good Super Game

S-GERAT
19th August, 2010, 04:28 PM
Is one of the best role playing games actually. The main quest doesn't of the same quality that the rest of the game, but have a lot of secondary quest and some of them are awesome. It's true that is a oblivion with a little upgrades and change of ambient, but oblivion is a great game too. There are many people that play the older fallouts and think that fallout 3 is a crap,I try to play the older fallouts, but was boring for me.

And fallout new vegas is coming in september !!

Regards

gramateas
19th August, 2010, 05:07 PM
very nice game

buzzyball
9th December, 2010, 11:00 PM
AWESOME GAME :)