PDA

View Full Version : Updating Transponders on Gemini 4.0.0

spectra
15th August, 2008, 11:38 AM
I was wondering is there a way of updating my Gemini 4.0.0 image with all the latest transponders instead of just replacing it with an updated image?

Curious123
15th August, 2008, 12:55 PM
You would need to update your satellite.xml file if you wanted to update all the transponders. In the Gemini image I think there is an option to update the satellite.xml or you can copy this file which was given to me by fellow member to var/etc folder.

spectra
15th August, 2008, 02:32 PM
File worked perfect thanks Curious I've finally got my Free x Delight working on 13e aswell (nice).

In regards to doing it via gemini download the only thing that resembled that type of instruction was to go into blue button then extras/settings and click on satellites.xml loader which once selected asks u to select continent and then satellite position I did try this but nothing seemed to happen! (yes i am connected to internet) any thoughts not to bothered thoe your file worked for me anyway.

Thanks

Curious123
15th August, 2008, 02:56 PM
I stopped using the Gemini image just before the clone business but what you describe is correct and no it didn't really work too well for me. You may want to do a full scan on 13E as there may be a couple of those channels you could be missing out on, lol.

grasshopper
29th May, 2009, 06:27 PM
I want to try this file to update my sat list

opsmonkey
30th May, 2009, 01:31 AM
try this site for an individual satelites.xml

satellites.xml generator (http://satellites-xml.eu/)