PDA

View Full Version : Limp mode problem

edc16
12th January, 2018, 07:41 AM
Hi

i got peugeot 207 1.6 hdi 110 hp with fap. i got it tuned . Dpf off-egr off -soft tuned. I also made the dpf off from bsi with pp2000.

we had turbo problems . it was giving oil inside to inlet . and i decided to change it.

i fitted new turbo by myself. new oil new oil filter new oil feed pipe Remove the little filter from the lower bonjo bolt of oil feed pipe and changed the air filter.

It was good for 2 months . after that it started to cut and comes back while i was driving.

i checked the fault codes with pp2000 and diagbox. And it was giving p0299 underboost fault.

First i checked for boost leaks .did a smoke test but there is no leakage.

Checked vacuum pipes. there is no vacuum leak too. Vnt actuator is ok too. vac pump is ok it gives what it has to give.

Than i started to change parts :))

FirsT turbo electrovalve

map sensor .

Maf sensor

Vnt actuator

put back old turbo everything is same

p0299 is flashing still

Than i put back my new turbo.

Ecu is throwing p0299 when 2500 rev turbo actual boost is 0.7 bar but requested boost pressure is 1.2 bar

Sometimes everything is ok.Turbo can boost what ecu wants. But after 250-300 km it turns back to limp mode again.

And doesnt matter what i do it doesnt turn back to normal. Vnt is wide open . No boost -lack off power.

i spent alot of money .

İ just want you to delete limp mode . we deleted the p0299 dtc but it stil make car to goes in limp mode.

Egr off dpf off. Soft tuned .

Can anyone delete the limp mode from my ecu ? or tune it ? i added my stock file and tuned file( dpf off-egr off - soft tuned about 130 hp)

thank you

Ignasvw
12th January, 2018, 08:33 AM
did you removed dpf from exaust?

edc16
12th January, 2018, 09:26 AM
Yes . we removed it . now i got downpipe.

teamtuner
12th January, 2018, 10:30 AM
Yes . we removed it . now i got downpipe.
try this version dpf egr tuned...and report
and will be better to not mod your rail pressure and limiter

edc16
12th January, 2018, 10:39 AM
try this version dpf egr tuned...and report

is that just dpf egr tuned file or limp mode deleted file? thanx

shooperis
12th January, 2018, 11:03 AM
maybe if you didn't remove catalytic converter and he is blanked?

shooperis
12th January, 2018, 11:15 AM
Its bad idea to turno off limp mode, but i make file with Limp mode off and your tune is not good.

pass pm, if i help you + thanks and rep :)

edc16
12th January, 2018, 11:35 AM
Car is in different kind of limp mode . there is no rev limitter on 3000rev ... But lack of power and vnt got open . Turbo can only boost 0.4 -0.7 bar . and there is no fap -or cat we removed it.

now i'M controlling my vnt with boost type actuator. When boost comes actuator starts to open vnt. if there is no boost vnt stays closed. And there is no p0299 fault but these type of control systems got turbos stressed.

I want to turn back vacuum system . And if i can delete limp mode . I can control my vnt with vacuum.

But i'M sure p0299 fault trigers the limp mode coming.But i cant say its a normal limb mode. it only makes the vnt positon on .I hate this engine...

edc16
16th January, 2018, 06:59 AM
i tried this file . There is no limp mode . Turbo can boost what it should boost but car doesnt have torq beetwen 2000-3000 revs . it just revving. but cant feel the power .

Stelaras26
16th January, 2018, 10:17 AM
May be stupid but,what if it was a mechanical failure of something Like fuel pump or something else?
There is a code but that does not mean that it is one fault.There may be two different faults.

kennyash1
16th January, 2018, 10:18 AM
Hi

i got peugeot 207 1.6 hdi 110 hp with fap. i got it tuned . Dpf off-egr off -soft tuned. I also made the dpf off from bsi with pp2000.

we had turbo problems . it was giving oil inside to inlet . and i decided to change it.

i fitted new turbo by myself. new oil new oil filter new oil feed pipe Remove the little filter from the lower bonjo bolt of oil feed pipe and changed the air filter.

It was good for 2 months . after that it started to cut and comes back while i was driving.

i checked the fault codes with pp2000 and diagbox. And it was giving p0299 underboost fault.

First i checked for boost leaks .did a smoke test but there is no leakage.

Checked vacuum pipes. there is no vacuum leak too. Vnt actuator is ok too. vac pump is ok it gives what it has to give.

Than i started to change parts :))

FirsT turbo electrovalve

map sensor .

Maf sensor

Vnt actuator

put back old turbo everything is same

p0299 is flashing still

Than i put back my new turbo.

Ecu is throwing p0299 when 2500 rev turbo actual boost is 0.7 bar but requested boost pressure is 1.2 bar

Sometimes everything is ok.Turbo can boost what ecu wants. But after 250-300 km it turns back to limp mode again.

And doesnt matter what i do it doesnt turn back to normal. Vnt is wide open . No boost -lack off power.

i spent alot of money .

İ just want you to delete limp mode . we deleted the p0299 dtc but it stil make car to goes in limp mode.

Egr off dpf off. Soft tuned .

Can anyone delete the limp mode from my ecu ? or tune it ? i added my stock file and tuned file( dpf off-egr off - soft tuned about 130 hp)

thank you

sounds to me like vnt buggered,, possible intercooler split?, look more mechanical than tune it work ok before.. now not not tune that is problem.. maybe head lift?

edc16
16th January, 2018, 02:00 PM
i did a leak test but there is no leak. Maybe it can be ecu problem i dont know. Vnt is ok i took my turbo off and cleaned vnt sheets.

edc16
17th January, 2018, 11:17 AM
i think there is a diffrent map for limp mode. and in this file my friend is just off the torque limitter . So car goes like 90-110 hp. Can some body tune it for 130-135 hp?