PDA

View Full Version : ps3 cod 4 moden warfare

s_brown
1st November, 2009, 11:17 AM
every time i go online and click find game for the first time it takes 20 to 30min to download the game settings is this normal or have I got a setting wrong somewhere

celica61
2nd November, 2009, 09:56 PM
Same thing happens here help

jfish
3rd November, 2009, 05:59 PM
every time i go online and click find game for the first time it takes 20 to 30min to download the game settings is this normal or have I got a setting wrong somewhere

not normal should take a few seconds, around 2 min maximum

you may have an issue with UPnP support for your PS3 if you go into network settings and do a test of your network what is your NAT type. Mine is 2 (meaning it goes via a router with UPnP enabled)

ghostspeedp
5th November, 2009, 04:27 AM
u most reset your router or modem after that everything works good

Raven
2nd December, 2009, 03:25 PM
I'm fairly certain that sale posts are not allowed on here m8....

Dreamer
2nd December, 2009, 03:30 PM
I'm fairly certain that sale posts are not allowed on here m8....

Thanks, Yes you are correct Raven. selling is not allowed on the forum unless you are a forum sponser.

The offending post was deleted etc lol

anytime you see something you think is against the rules just report it please guys n gals. Use the white triangle with the red border in the left hand panel of the post you want to report.

before you say anything Raven, I know you know how to report it, I'm just letting the others know lol

Raven
2nd December, 2009, 04:22 PM
before you say anything Raven, I know you know how to report it, I'm just letting the others know lol

Hey I always go around the block me people that know me know I do it all the time, I believe in being thorough lol, if I have something to report I just PM n link to it ;)

gabrina01
14th December, 2009, 08:53 AM
Default How do I save my PS3 games progress to an external hard drive
I have found a used external hard drive that I have connected to my PS3 and the PS3 recognizes it and I can play music. When I go to save a game it automatically goes to the PS3 hard drive. How do I switch it so it can save to the external hard drive?

Hope you understand my question.

Thanks in advance

------------------------------
Click here to copy ps3 games:
copying ps3 games^_^how to copy ps3 games