PDA

View Full Version : >>>>>NEW AVDI PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS ONLY THREAD<<<<<

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

PremierD
17th January, 2018, 01:50 PM
LET'S GIVE THIS ONE MORE TRY ....

So this is how it will work ..

Post a problem one at a time, specifics of that problem (no cheats liars fannys or fuds.) in the decription.. then we wait till we get a reasonable reply or in fact, a solution to that particular problem .

If it gets out of hand then we will not have a thread at all (which may suit Arbrites) but who knows, maybe they are not as full of shit as has been suggeted :)

i-vtec
17th January, 2018, 03:26 PM
OK. Lets try...

FIRST PROBLEM.
AVDI compatibile with Tech2 - not working SPS from GlobalTIS - when i start SPS - proces don't start but my hard drive starts to fully, on disk is written log files which grows... some update before this function works OK.

wintesla
17th January, 2018, 03:45 PM
WHat global tis you use?
I use it with V32 and work normal.
You have comunication with car when open Tech2WIn?

i-vtec
17th January, 2018, 07:26 PM
Yes i have comm. and also use v32. This is very strange because if i select on device list a real Tech2 (i have original) sps starts normal, when i select AVDI it's detect VIN and software version in ecu but when shows % is always 0 and my hard drive starts to fully, on disk is written log files which grow (as i say before).

My friends also report when use online version TIS also not compatybile anymore.

I think about 2 years was good and works very well - now i and few of my friens have this problem but i'm not 100% sure is this isue is of all ecu types.

NEXT PROBLEM.
In Opel software from about 3 years in Astra J with EDC17 i's impossible to erese errors - i test it on few of astra j and never worked erase errors. If i use avdi as mdi i can read and erase errors in this car - so i think this is only a software bug in opel software.

wintesla
18th January, 2018, 07:56 AM
This is strange
when not have comunication with car trouh Tech2Win then is problem like you describe.
I use Globaltis minimum one time on day and not have problem.
Next question
Global Tis 32 what version? My is 32B.
What windows use or is instaled on VM? I install on VM
with WIN7 32bit , Explorer 8 and Java ( i not remember version ,i can chek and write you)
What device chose from list when go to sps
Abrites or mdi?

For SPS have note from GM to use Tech2 on every car where you can ( on older car).
Sometime have problem with Mdi, and some time.have problem with avdi ( when finish reprograming start again to reflash.So must manualy turn key to stop when programing is finished and you get chek light on dash)
This is only problem what i know and what i have from time to time.

About Astra J - open avdi sw conect to car with edc17
read and write error .Close and send log file to your dealer.If you not.get answer from your dealer in 2 working day, send me log file.

whiskeyman
19th January, 2018, 06:42 PM
Ok so this my fails this week with avdi

Passat b4 2004
avdi freeze screen when try read pin

kia ceed diesel yesterday
2012 try to read pin for spare
failed

will list as I go this week

obdsystems
19th January, 2018, 07:42 PM
OK. Lets try...

FIRST PROBLEM.
AVDI compatibile with Tech2 - not working SPS from GlobalTIS - when i start SPS - proces don't start but my hard drive starts to fully, on disk is written log files which grows... some update before this function works OK.

I did have it running but to tell truth, but rather not use AVDI as pass-thru

so many cheap ones off ebay -tend to use em instead

whiskeyman
19th January, 2018, 09:11 PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ps80l
19th January, 2018, 09:20 PM
GM global connect website always fails when I do SPS...starts fine but seems to slow down and does not finish. Always end up using dedicated J2534 adapter.

Fallen
19th January, 2018, 11:39 PM
It would be good if we could have a function to check internet connection once a commander is loaded up.
For example, I have to often open AVDI software twice before it will connect with the server.
This becomes an issue when you read MED17 ECU data for example, then it try's to upload data and you get failed internet connection wasting time.

Fallen
19th January, 2018, 11:40 PM
When using VW software and you find 6 bytes from the ECU and 7th byte for a working key, it would be nice if you could just press program and it will write all the bytes to the transponder.
At the moment, once you have found the 7th byte, you then have to manually select "all 7 bytes known" and then manually transcribe all the bytes into this field.
It's a painful process and if you get 1 of the 14 digits incorrect, its all over.

wissamshaat
19th January, 2018, 11:44 PM
only problem for me is the price
any solution for that ??? :D

schouten1977
20th January, 2018, 12:39 AM
golf 7 2013 not possiblle to change mileage

isma123
20th January, 2018, 04:48 AM
sorry for your golf 7 :)
MAYBE THE OLD tread should be reoppened ,?

Fallen
20th January, 2018, 07:03 AM

Golf 7 only from 07/2014

wintesla
20th January, 2018, 07:16 AM
Golf 7
from 2014 and up for the moment only Continental/VDO instrument clusters are supported

wintesla
20th January, 2018, 07:20 AM

Passat b4 2004

failed

You mean B5?
99% problem is in sw
Ask from your dealer new sw
For Kia must wait Alek or Ventzy to aswer.

wintesla
20th January, 2018, 11:42 AM
Next week will realise new update of passthru drivers.

ps80l
20th January, 2018, 06:39 PM
Next week will realise new update of passthru drivers.

Will this fix GM issues?

topclef
21st January, 2018, 10:15 AM
Hello ,
first car and first failure :rangers2:

try to add spare key for GOLF7 VDO-MQB 2014 keylessGo , connection to dash ok , connection to server...... , and after few second i get error message ( cannot release SA2 code..... )

dooshan
21st January, 2018, 10:46 AM
Hello ,

try to add spare key for GOLF7 VDO-MQB 2014 keylessGo , connection to dash ok , connection to server...... , and after few second i get error message ( cannot release SA2 code..... )

What key did you plan to use? I know It doesn’t matter to your topic,because obviously you have other issue...
But...key by vin? Key from new set??
Tnx!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

topclef
21st January, 2018, 10:55 AM
I used key from set

offsystem
21st January, 2018, 12:34 PM
Sa2 is seed key is for entering bootmode i think.. ..

topclef
21st January, 2018, 01:05 PM
secret key, seed key, service key , secret service ......
no matter for me how he call them , for me it doesn't worked

dooshan
21st January, 2018, 01:24 PM
no matter for me how he call them , for me it doesn't worked

Post log file also,so we can only wait for an answer without question about it

offsystem
21st January, 2018, 01:40 PM
no matter for me how he call them , for me it doesn't workedWhich year is your car? Can you maybe post pn and sw ? To collect working not working data...

KrisG
21st January, 2018, 06:47 PM
Hello ,

Hello,
The most probable reason for not being able to do the job is that the Golf VI on which you've worked might not be produced after 07.2014.
On the website there is a compatibility matrix and there is written that the supported Golf VI are the ones produced after 07.2014 and with a Continental VDO Dashboard.
Please check if it is produced after 07.2014, otherwise you won't be able to program the key.

Regards,
Kris

gttuning
21st January, 2018, 08:44 PM
Just want to ask if it took abrites 4 years of development of MQB why Vvdi is having same functions for MQB?
Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Frankcar
21st January, 2018, 09:48 PM
For change mileage Renault Laguna III 2012 with AVDIi , can i do full only of OBD ? or i need to remove dash and ABS ?

offsystem
21st January, 2018, 09:52 PM
Just want to ask if it took abrites 4 years of development of MQB why Vvdi is having same functions for MQB?
Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935F using TapatalkI would say vvdi can more than avdi it also can read ee and immodata ...... but yes for avdi special uniqe function you will pay much more.

vasa
21st January, 2018, 09:55 PM
Hello ,

hi you golf is to 6. 2014 this can do only smelecom . For new mqbab model is suport. seedkey and boting procedur was for sell all company bay this keys or scening data from others. therefore they are not older mqb platform.

garagetech007
21st January, 2018, 11:06 PM
pass-thru with Toyota tis. i was called out to teach in clutch adaptation after replacement clutch actuator on a Toyota Yaris semi auto. car was accelerating before i attempted to do adaptation. when my adaptation finished . car stopped accelerating. tried many times adapting but wouldn't take it . car was towed to dealers and finally they sorted it with there tool. i believe it was something to do with avdi passthru drivers not right for the job. wouldn't ever use avdi again for Toyota gearbox adaptation.

offsystem
22nd January, 2018, 08:46 PM
Made today w246 key with a working key it found pass under 10 min.

This time i must not make the esl virgin.

Is it not now no more neccessary to make the ESL virgin?

dooshan
22nd January, 2018, 08:59 PM
Still is...

M3L3R
23rd January, 2018, 01:56 AM
I have problem with ZN002 PROTAG. Doesnt want to read/write ID48, pcf7936 and probably more. My reseller told me that its normal; protag is very unstable and I have to wait for updates. Is it true?

Gavra
23rd January, 2018, 10:06 AM

ESL virgin is required only all key lost situation and not with all models. I do not understand any of you complaining about that. I have 2 boards virgin which I use just for that.....

Bigger concern is when will January update link show up in email?

Fallen
23rd January, 2018, 10:48 AM
So did the new Abritus representative last less than 3 days in this new thread?
WTF did they go?

dooshan
23rd January, 2018, 10:52 AM
ESL virgin is required only all key lost situation and not with all models. I do not understand any of you complaining about that. I have 2 boards virgin which I use just for that.....

Bigger concern is when will January update link show up in email?

I must say,W169 add key situation,sw did ask for ESL virgin state..didn’t have at the moment virgin board,so I’ve read EIS on bench. Will have it in my case in future :)

dooshan
23rd January, 2018, 10:57 AM
I have problem with ZN002 PROTAG. Doesnt want to read/write ID48, pcf7936 and probably more. My reseller told me that its normal; protag is very unstable and I have to wait for updates. Is it true?

Didn’t have this issue... I did use it few days ago just for that,writing 7936. Reading other transponders also worked. Preparing too.

topclef
23rd January, 2018, 12:43 PM
we post what does not work and what works

I just add spare key for Seat Leon 2015 , and the remote control work well :peaceful::peaceful:

ventzy
23rd January, 2018, 01:59 PM
It would be good if we could have a function to check internet connection once a commander is loaded up.
For example, I have to often open AVDI software twice before it will connect with the server.
This becomes an issue when you read MED17 ECU data for example, then it try's to upload data and you get failed internet connection wasting time.

In such cases I would suggest to open the BMW2 software first (or another cloud based software). If there is no connection you won't be able to proceed selecting the model.

ventzy
23rd January, 2018, 02:08 PM

Passat b4 2004

failed

Regarding the Passat - please check the connection between AVDI <-> OBDII. This is most common reason for this behavior of the software. It happened to me yesterday with an Audi A4 B6.
Regarding the Kia Ceed - according to me the model is not supported as our coverage is at the moment limited talking about models after 2012/2013, we are aware of that and currently working hard on it. We just updated our PassThru driver for some OEM software as Kia GDS 2017 and Huyndai GDS 2017. Next step would be to update the coverage of the models.

ventzy
23rd January, 2018, 02:30 PM
When using VW software and you find 6 bytes from the ECU and 7th byte for a working key, it would be nice if you could just press program and it will write all the bytes to the transponder.
At the moment, once you have found the 7th byte, you then have to manually select "all 7 bytes known" and then manually transcribe all the bytes into this field.
It's a painful process and if you get 1 of the 14 digits incorrect, its all over.

We have two different processes which is resulting in this inconvenience:
1. To prepare the key - for this purpose we need to find the 7th byte
2. To learn the key - unfortunately this process is not directly connected to #1, and the key learning process will not try to find the 7th byte but ask you to insert all 7 bytes manually.

ventzy
23rd January, 2018, 02:33 PM

It is not possible because we do currently support VDO/Continental dashboards 2014+ only.

ventzy
23rd January, 2018, 02:36 PM
only problem for me is the price
any solution for that ??? :D

Yes, you are free to buy any product on the market which meets your needs.

ventzy
23rd January, 2018, 02:43 PM
Thanks.

They have been waiting for 4 years.

topclef
23rd January, 2018, 02:44 PM
It is not possible because we do currently support VDO/Continental dashboards 2014+ only.

Hello ventzy ,

is there any planning to add the lost keys solution for MQB ?
it will be good for us to add this function:star:

ventzy
23rd January, 2018, 02:54 PM
For change mileage Renault Laguna III 2012 with AVDIi , can i do full only of OBD ? or i need to remove dash and ABS ?

Yes, you could adjust the mileage via OBDII but you will need to disable the dashboard synchronization else it will take the mileage from the ABS.
With the upcoming update you will be able to adjust the mileage in both dashboard and ABS modules via OBDII.

ventzy
23rd January, 2018, 02:56 PM
Hello ventzy ,

I think it will be possible very soon but I don't want to name any time frame.

ps80l
23rd January, 2018, 03:08 PM
Will new pass thru drivers fix GM issues?

offsystem
23rd January, 2018, 03:13 PM
It is not possible because we do currently support VDO/Continental dashboards 2014+ only.When a 2012 cluster gets updated with higher sw version from 2014 will it then be possible to get access to cluster ??

topclef
23rd January, 2018, 03:18 PM
I like these words
:wink:

I think it will be possible very soon but I don't want to name any time frame.

ventzy
23rd January, 2018, 03:29 PM

This is not related to the presence or absence of a working key. Some of the models are requiring the ESL to be virgin(because of the password extraction speed) but others don't.

ventzy
23rd January, 2018, 03:44 PM
Will new pass thru drivers fix GM issues?

In some cases the PassThru has problems with GM SPS. It won't be fixed because of hardware incompatibility.
As soon as we release a new Interface we will be able to fix that.

ventzy
23rd January, 2018, 04:18 PM
When a 2012 cluster gets updated with higher sw version from 2014 will it then be possible to get access to cluster ??

It won't be possible.

rapidlocksmiths
23rd January, 2018, 04:38 PM
In some cases the PassThru has problems with GM SPS. It won't be fixed because of hardware incompatibility.
As soon as we release a new Interface we will be able to fix that.
hi does this mean a new interface is to be released soon ?
as if the case this will lead to a few more questions .

topclef
23rd January, 2018, 04:57 PM
if so , I bet the new interface will have an E-Net OBD cable :dancing:

exe123
23rd January, 2018, 08:44 PM

Yes, because the solution was not developed by Abritus at all. You bought the loader like Smok, Xtool, Vvdi. You just implemented it. If you lie to people it will kick back...

Btw. Abritus is still not capable to handle VW premium dash with SW0611. So if you say VVDI just copies, how can it be that they got loaders for 0611 and 0703 and Abrites not?

Be honest to people and take care of bugs instead of making just new licenses.

vasa
23rd January, 2018, 08:52 PM
Hello ventzy ,

Hi for all key lost on mqb and mqba platform need seed key for dashboard this is only on vag online server . with working key is another system to booting cluster and add new key you need read CS from working key . New kew for MQB MQBAB coast 72 euro incl. cutting for your car . Programing is same price all key lost or workin key this is for dealer hours price . In my town 25 euro .

gttuning
23rd January, 2018, 10:24 PM
They have been waiting for 4 years.Hi ventzy...how come two diffrent company's have same new software option?in same time.
and one of this company is abrites that spend 4 years of development..so what did this other company done(vvdi) to have same developed software by abrites?
Did they developed this MQB at the same time r what?.its funny isn't it?
Thanks

rapidlocksmiths
24th January, 2018, 12:08 AM
Hi ventzy...how come two diffrent company's have same new software option?in same time.
and one of this company is abrites that spend 4 years of development..so what did this other company done(vvdi) to have same developed software by abrites?
Did they developed this MQB at the same time r what?.its funny isn't it?
Thanks

i think hes saying like abrites they have also been waiting 4 years for this , i suspect the reason a number of suppliers have this at the same time is that it was probably developed by an independent developer that they have all purchased it from then implemented it into their own software system and platform.
nothing sinister , just both bought it from an independent who cracked it .
i suspect all will now learn from it and develop it further for their own programming systems , just as im sure they will all buy any unique function from an independent developer and implement it on their own platforms and then develop it further .
we all know that this isnt unusual in the software and diag world.
i struggle to see the issue , we now have this coverage and from a choice of suppliers , in my book thats a good thing , some will choose abrites some will choose vvdi and some will choose both , i suspect others will also follow and release their version too .

ventzy
24th January, 2018, 08:26 AM
Let's please focus on the technical problems with your AVDIs rather than discussing who's better than the others.
I know very well how much time it took to our developers to develop this but who cares.. the very first comment will always be "that's a lie".

exe123
24th January, 2018, 08:51 AM
Let's please focus on the technical problems with your AVDIs rather than discussing who's better than the others.
I know very well how much time it took to our developers to develop this but who cares.. the very first comment will always be "that's a lie".

If you developed this solution, it will be no big deal for you to support MQB from 2012-2014 instantly. As it is not included and was included when you announced your update, it clearly shows you just implemented it not knowing what you got.

So back to bug fixing. When will you add support for VW PQ premium dash SW 0611?

gttuning
24th January, 2018, 09:20 AM
i think hes saying like abrites they have also been waiting 4 years for this , i suspect the reason a number of suppliers have this at the same time is that it was probably developed by an independent developer that they have all purchased it from then implemented it into their own software system and platform.
nothing sinister , just both bought it from an independent who cracked it .
i suspect all will now learn from it and develop it further for their own programming systems , just as im sure they will all buy any unique function from an independent developer and implement it on their own platforms and then develop it further .
we all know that this isnt unusual in the software and diag world.
i struggle to see the issue , we now have this coverage and from a choice of suppliers , in my book thats a good thing , some will choose abrites some will choose vvdi and some will choose both , i suspect others will also follow and release their version too .Hi.of course it was bought from someone that is a developer.but once i reading this ..

ABRITES is extremely happy to announce that the long months of development in our VAG department.

I would think and understand that abrites developed it in house and we gona be in front of other cheap tools..for some time...

I dont see a issue here i think time is over where companys like abrites is developing some unique functions...that will keep the tool users in front of other tools on the market.

Good work abrites anyway...

ventzy
24th January, 2018, 09:50 AM
If you developed this solution, it will be no big deal for you to support MQB from 2012-2014 instantly. As it is not included and was included when you announced your update, it clearly shows you just implemented it not knowing what you got.

Are you a developer or what?
Who are you to say what is "a big deal" for us?
Do you know the difference in details in the 2012-2014 models and 2014-2017 ? Of course you don't from what you are saying.
If other tools do support 2012-2014 dashboard why don't we just copy them if that's the only thing we do?!

So back to bug fixing. When will you add support for VW PQ premium dash SW 0611?

This dashboard should be supported, what is the error you get? Are you able to enter service mode? Do you have the latest VAG version?

solitaire
24th January, 2018, 10:07 AM
abritus can't connect to audi a6 2001 [35 - Central Locking] to adapt remote
VCDS without problem.

topclef
24th January, 2018, 12:40 PM
Now, we have a problem regarding the dealer keys for MQB .
this morning , I received a customer with key ordered from dealer ( Skoda-Octavia 2016 ) , i check the instrument cluster before i start the procedure .
instrument VDDMQBAB , connect my AVDI+Protag , all is ok until now , but when AVDI ask to turn Ignition ON with working key and put Blank key into Protag , that was surprise!:crushed:

Protag cannot read and detect the dealer key :banghead:

it is better to add in this function (VN008) 2 button like AUDI BCM2 , make Dealer key and Learn Key .

Rito
24th January, 2018, 07:54 PM
Hi people.
Somenone know if is possible programe new dash (virgen from factory) in golf 7?
This car have JCI dash and custumer buy new one because JCI not possible adjust KM.

AVDI can do keys but only in VDO type, JCI not support....But it is virgem maybe is possible??

Thanks

offsystem
24th January, 2018, 08:34 PM
Hi people.
Somenone know if is possible programe new dash (virgen from factory) in golf 7?
This car have JCI dash and custumer buy new one because JCI not possible adjust KM.

AVDI can do keys but only in VDO type, JCI not support....But it is virgem maybe is possible??

ThanksNo it is also not possible [emoji58]

gttuning
24th January, 2018, 10:38 PM
Hello.
Bmw X5 2009 can i program keys if i have only CAS or only obd..
Thanks.

gttuning
24th January, 2018, 10:41 PM
Done lost keys for transporter 2012.
Service mode by dump ok...keys working ok.
just remote wont syncro in special function.have to do it manually then worked ok.

obdsystems
24th January, 2018, 11:57 PM
Done lost keys for transporter 2012.
Service mode by dump ok...keys working ok.
just remote wont syncro in special function.have to do it manually then worked ok.

great news. avdi seems to have issue with latest update on remote side.
i aways use ad on remote side.

as for bmw (assume CAS3+)you need working key for decryption of CAS - if lost then PCM for ISN to. plan to get cable to do on bench (assume possible)

BMW seems to be working great :) glad i have it over VVDI

dodiss
25th January, 2018, 01:39 AM
Having problems with AVDI

1. Starting any brand
2. message "Connecting to interface"
3. message "Updating firmware"
4. After few seconds getting "Connection Error. Operation timeout".

Any idea ?

isma123
25th January, 2018, 02:57 AM
check your latency un com port !

dodiss
25th January, 2018, 10:54 AM
Latency is ok.

ventzy
25th January, 2018, 11:33 AM
Now, we have a problem regarding the dealer keys for MQB .
this morning , I received a customer with key ordered from dealer ( Skoda-Octavia 2016 ) , i check the instrument cluster before i start the procedure .
instrument VDDMQBAB , connect my AVDI+Protag , all is ok until now , but when AVDI ask to turn Ignition ON with working key and put Blank key into Protag , that was surprise!:crushed:

Protag cannot read and detect the dealer key :banghead:

it is better to add in this function (VN008) 2 button like AUDI BCM2 , make Dealer key and Learn Key .

You are going to receive an update which includes an improvement of the PROTAG as well. You will then find in the list the Megamos AES transponder and you will be able to detect it.

lupu_sandu
25th January, 2018, 09:01 PM
ventzy (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/503784-ventzy) : Please fix the problem on Micronas dash when updated immo data, reset button is missing.
Send mail to support, they said dash will reset automatically, but seems not (tested today on 2 cars).
Bring back reset buton.

z786
25th January, 2018, 09:16 PM
Also can you bring back button to load service mode on NEC c32 c64 dash dump. It wants to be plugged in to dash 1st which makes it longer

gttuning
26th January, 2018, 07:30 AM
Also can you bring back button to load service mode on NEC c32 c64 dash dump. It wants to be plugged in to dash 1st which makes it longerYes. seen this on my last job 2012 transporter lost keys..
you have to enter service mode by obd and fail before you can load eep.

ventzy
26th January, 2018, 10:51 AM
ventzy (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/503784-ventzy) : Please fix the problem on Micronas dash when updated immo data, reset button is missing.
Send mail to support, they said dash will reset automatically, but seems not (tested today on 2 cars).
Bring back reset buton.

It is already fixed, the button will appear. We are going to release an update in a few days.
A workaround would be to just disconnect the car battery.

ventzy
26th January, 2018, 10:57 AM
Also can you bring back button to load service mode on NEC c32 c64 dash dump. It wants to be plugged in to dash 1st which makes it longer

Just press "Enter Service mode by OBDII" . If it is not possible (e.g. you don't have a working key) the software will display the following message:

"Cannot connect to the immobilizer.
You need to modify the do ConfData of the dashboard with a programmer.

Please load the ConfData dump of the dashboard read with a programmer.

Do you want to continue?

YES NO "

dooshan
26th January, 2018, 12:23 PM
So this is not by OBD procedure afterall if I must read eep on bench?

Just press "Enter Service mode by OBDII" . If it is not possible (e.g. you don't have a working key) the software will display the following message:

Do you want to continue?

YES NO "

ventzy
26th January, 2018, 03:07 PM
So this is not by OBD procedure afterall if I must read eep on bench?

If you don't have a working key it might be required to read it on bench. I think if it is VDO you will be always able to do it via OBDII.

You could also use VN006 for key programming via OBDII(for Immo 3/4 systems and Megamos 48 transponder with or without a working key).

Hope this info helps.

kaToo
26th January, 2018, 05:56 PM
Today after reseting some used opel astra H keys with protag i recive message FORBIDDEN ..! Now i am trying to reset some more but allways message FORBIDDEN

ps80l
26th January, 2018, 09:33 PM
Did anyone else noticed the Toyota 11.3 update on the site? It had a lot more features before. They removed most of the features and just left a few that most other machines can do already..

robert81
27th January, 2018, 12:38 PM

Do you want to continue?

YES NO "

ventzy (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/503784-ventzy)
you are wrong about vag nec
the process looks now like
you HAVE to be connected to the car to press enter service mode by obd.
without working key it will ask you to read conf data etc we all know the process

if you press enter service mode without connecting avdi to the car it will tell you you can not communicate with immo and you have NO way of loading conf data dump - there is no button as it used to be

if the procedure is corrupted by anything you need to solder eeprom back to the speedo, fit it to the car, start procedure again by pressing "enter service mode by obd" to get message about loading conf data dump
if "cant connect to immobiliser" info you CAN NOT load conf data

we would like it to be as it used to be OR
as you say - if "cant connect to immobiliser" message is displayed, the button to load 24c32/64 dump button

please check photo attached

topclef
27th January, 2018, 02:55 PM
Completely true , it work like ventzy said

I did a GOLF6 2012 , all keys lost VDO-NEC .

I have modified the dump without connecting to the car , and all procedure is the same as old .
now , we have only 1 button , these photos can resumed the whole procedure in the lost all key situation .
finished by puting the dash in the car , enter service mode ok , AVDI ask you if you want to write the original dump , i click yes , writing is done , read immodata, erase all key and make new keys .

gttuning
27th January, 2018, 08:49 PM
Today component protection Audi A4 2009.. SRS unit.
All ok is just i couldn't read gateway by obd ..had to read with programer...

ps80l
28th January, 2018, 12:01 AM
Did anyone else noticed the Toyota 11.3 update on the site? It had a lot more features before. They removed most of the features and just left a few that most other machines can do already..

whiskeyman
28th January, 2018, 02:53 AM
Completely true , it work like ventzy said

I did a GOLF6 2012 , all keys lost VDO-NEC .

I have modified the dump without connecting to the car , and all procedure is the same as old .
now , we have only 1 button , these photos can resumed the whole procedure in the lost all key situation .
finished by puting the dash in the car , enter service mode ok , AVDI ask you if you want to write the original dump , i click yes , writing is done , read immodata, erase all key and make new keys .

the bit saying you will loose abs not so good

topclef
28th January, 2018, 09:08 AM
the bit saying you will loose abs not so good

I did it without losing the ABS coding

after entering in service mode , AVDI ask if you want to write the original dump , i click yes , load the original dump ( not modified ) and write it , read immodata and .....I continue my job until the end ...al is ok .

lmqcatarino
28th January, 2018, 01:09 PM
Hi.
I'm a new Avdi user.
Already program some BMW keys, but I have now a F series keyless to program.
It's a 220D year 2016. F22.
I didn't connect Avdi to car, I still don't have that kind of keyless.
But I go to BMW software and only see F20 series.
The question is. Can Avdi program F22 keyless?
Where I can buy that kind of keyless? https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180128/5d990e2574f9f27fbe42ff86bf8e0dec.jpg

Enviado do meu MI 6 através do Tapatalk

topclef
28th January, 2018, 01:26 PM
take a look here , to know how to play with this toys ....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjqNdWXHTQg

topclef
28th January, 2018, 03:10 PM

they have not removed anything

http://www.abrites.com/news/news-about-our-products/1785-abrites-diagnostics-for-toyota-lexus-scion-version-11-3

http://www.abrites.com/news/news-about-our-products/1763-abrites-diagnostics-for-toyota-lexus-version-11-3

only difference are the details ...

lmqcatarino
28th January, 2018, 04:06 PM
take a look here , to know how to play with this toys ....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjqNdWXHTQgThanks. I already watched that video. It's a F20, and it's about all lost keys.
It's not necessary that procedure with working key, right?
And F22 program like F20?

topclef
28th January, 2018, 04:23 PM
[QUOTE=lmqcatarino;3200955]Thanks. I already watched that video. It's a F20, and it's about all lost keys.
It's not necessary that procedure with working key, right?
And F22 program like F20?

Procedure for all FEM-BDC , in your case you don't need to read ISN from ECU if you have working key , but the whole procedure is the same

clearly
29th January, 2018, 01:21 PM
Regarding NEC lost keys read eprom first
Then make on bench

Pictures are in User Manaul

gttuning
29th January, 2018, 07:05 PM
Hi all..
Trying to prepare pcr2.1 fabia 2012.
I have no ori instrument cluster so im trying to pull cs pin.....from ecu...
Data procesing over internet is ok but i have flashing error...
Would that be because of key not match to cluster and immo active is stoping to flash ecu...r some problem with abrites.?
Maybe program key first and the learn ecu?

solitaire
29th January, 2018, 11:11 PM
No need key, for pcr2.1 flashing.

gttuning
29th January, 2018, 11:32 PM
No need key, for pcr2.1 flashing.Every time i had to replace clocks i had the old once so i could see pin..cs......
This time no clocks and i have problem to prepare ecu..so i can see pin.cs.mac.
Will try again tomorrow.i think last time i had skoda i had to do it on the bench for some reason,i think there was some problem aswell.

gttuning
29th January, 2018, 11:49 PM
the bit saying you will loose abs not so goodTransporter 2012 vdo...did option 1 loose abs coding..but abs was ok didnt loos any coding at all.

gttuning
30th January, 2018, 03:09 PM
Yo guys any one recently try pcr2.1 preparetion.i have failed by obd and on bench?data process ovrr internet ok but once is trying enter bootloader message comes up flashing fail.
Thanks......

topclef
30th January, 2018, 03:51 PM
Have you unlocked PCR2.1 using direct boot mode or by eeprom ?

your AMS valid ?

gttuning
30th January, 2018, 04:23 PM
Have you unlocked PCR2.1 using direct boot mode or by eeprom ?

your AMS valid ?Its working[emoji3].
Had a chat with suppprt and by AlekN advice its flashing now ok...
If any have a problem like this in future wait 15 min.after avdi will find Vag number and current sw. Then press prepare....and will work..
Thanks support for quick response.

topclef
30th January, 2018, 04:39 PM
gald for you :rangers2:

ps80l
31st January, 2018, 12:06 AM
Just installed toyota 11.3.cant seem to find the H chip production feature. ???

gttuning
31st January, 2018, 09:26 AM
Kia Hyundai pin reading for new models like Tucson is need it.....please abrites team.

norman1967
31st January, 2018, 09:45 AM
Hello lads

I have a problem with cloud. No matter if I choose Merc cloud bmw cloud mini or dacia I just get a failed opening of the software. I have tried direct to open as admin in program files. Same results. Screenshot attached. Emailed kap whom told me I don't have a support plan so they basically will not help me. Spoke to Abritus who told me to speak to kap. My AMS is valid and I have just installed to the lastest Jan 2018 release. I've even installed on a different machine with a fresh 7 install tried on Wi-Fi and tethering same results. Anybody else seen this..

ventzy
31st January, 2018, 11:37 AM
Kia Hyundai pin reading for new models like Tucson is need it.....please abrites team.

We are currently working on the latest Hyindai/Kia models.
Hope to have it integrated into the software soon.

ventzy
31st January, 2018, 11:41 AM
Just installed toyota 11.3.cant seem to find the H chip production feature. ???

I will check that for you and let you know later.

ventzy
31st January, 2018, 11:47 AM
Hello lads

I have a problem with cloud. No matter if I choose Merc cloud bmw cloud mini or dacia I just get a failed opening of the software. I have tried direct to open as admin in program files. Same results. Screenshot attached. Emailed kap whom told me I don't have a support plan so they basically will not help me. Spoke to Abritus who told me to speak to kap. My AMS is valid and I have just installed to the lastest Jan 2018 release. I've even installed on a different machine with a fresh 7 install tried on Wi-Fi and tethering same results. Anybody else seen this..

This is really strange. Try to reinstall all Abrites software and disable the antivirus program.
It is important to check whether port 8443 is being blocked by your ISP. You could test the cloud software with 3G/4G connectivity.
I would suggest to try on a different PC as well so that you can verify if it is a local issue.

norman1967
31st January, 2018, 11:55 AM
Hello thanks for reply. All you suggest I have already tried. Tethering check new machine check new op system check no anti virus check new Install soft check

ventzy
31st January, 2018, 11:58 AM
Hello thanks for reply. All you suggest I have already tried. Tethering check new machine check new op system check no anti virus check new Install soft check

I will generate new links for your Interface which will be then sent to the KAP team.

gttuning
31st January, 2018, 12:00 PM
We are currently working on the latest Hyindai/Kia models.
Hope to have it integrated into the software soon.That would be grate.

topclef
31st January, 2018, 03:11 PM
just try to learn key for AUDI A3 year 2016 ordered from dealer , still Protag can not detect it .
the best way is to add a button ( dealer's key learning ).

with blank keys , all is well for MQB key learning , amazing and easy , great job :02.47-tranquillity:

belouadi
31st January, 2018, 07:23 PM
Venty
I have seem problem than normann1967

norman1967
31st January, 2018, 11:15 PM
Venty

Hello Did you fix?

Gavra
1st February, 2018, 07:25 AM
When will online MB software become operational?

Only diagnostic working since you launched it. W164 ,W211,W251,W204,W203,W639 and W906 tested and if I hit any button except fault codes(DAS,Special,Programm ID) pop-up window appear with message "Not supported in this vehicle"

ps80l
1st February, 2018, 03:15 PM
I will check that for you and let you know later.

Still waiting.

nazz2
3rd February, 2018, 04:12 PM
Vw Beetle, 2001, petrol,9C, ayd engine code failed to pull pin under mm4, and few others.

wokounek
3rd February, 2018, 10:10 PM
my problem with adaptation used audi 8speed TCU 0BK, as you can see reading TCM in direct mode FAILED
i tried read 2 differend 0BK TCUs with same result read FAILED... my question is 0BK TCU supported without BCM2 and key dump??? Wok.

Nathansauto01
3rd February, 2018, 11:04 PM
Use Odis I already went through this I contacted abrites they said send logs and then messaged them back after 1 week and they just say there working on it never replied back so I believe this model is not supported without bcm

obdsystems
4th February, 2018, 06:05 PM
Vw Beetle, 2001, petrol,9C, ayd engine code failed to pull pin under mm4, and few others.

always been issue on these. I have other software for those nazz - cheap solution my friend

norman1967
4th February, 2018, 06:12 PM
Venty

Have you ever managed to resolve? I still have this issue and have not heard from ventzy

ninja123
4th February, 2018, 09:25 PM
Can anyone verify what VN006 is for? and what is immo 2 3 4 or 5?

I see an earlier post that suggests that this function can do all keys lost without removing dash, but just depend what is immo 3, 4 etc and what year/version cars this applies to.

I have asked this question in several places but still no solid response.

Fallen
4th February, 2018, 10:47 PM
VN006 is for people who can't pull the needles off a cluster and who want to wait 2 hours to complete a job.
Pretty sure you don't need it mate!

rapidlocksmiths
5th February, 2018, 02:07 AM
Have you ever managed to resolve? I still have this issue and have not heard from ventzy i thought they was sending you new software links , has this not happened

Keyman100
5th February, 2018, 05:48 AM
Hi
I'm a new Avdi user and only have the bmw software. My protag unit is not recognized or found during key programming in the off line version. Please advise

ventzy
5th February, 2018, 09:52 AM
Still waiting.

We had to postpone the release of this functionality to the next software build (1-2 months).

ventzy
5th February, 2018, 09:57 AM
Hello Did you fix?

We are not able to reproduce the issue, we haven't received any other complaints so far.

Start the BMW2 software followed by qmander.exe which is located at this location C:\Program Files (x86)\ABRITES software for ID 1XXXXX\BMW2 and let me know if the issue persists.

ventzy
5th February, 2018, 10:01 AM
When will online MB software become operational?

Only diagnostic working since you launched it. W164 ,W211,W251,W204,W203,W639 and W906 tested and if I hit any button except fault codes(DAS,Special,Programm ID) pop-up window appear with message "Not supported in this vehicle"

I would recommend to use the non-online version at the moment as we are currently migrating many of the functionalities and not everything is included.
I cannot name any time frame as we are also working on different projects which will be included to the online software only.

ventzy
5th February, 2018, 10:37 AM
my problem with adaptation used audi 8speed TCU 0BK, as you can see reading TCM in direct mode FAILED
i tried read 2 differend 0BK TCUs with same result read FAILED... my question is 0BK TCU supported without BCM2 and key dump??? Wok.

The 8-speed transmissions are not supported yet.

belouadi
5th February, 2018, 01:08 PM
ventzy
I respected your instructions but the problem persists

ventzy
5th February, 2018, 04:40 PM
ventzy
I respected your instructions but the problem persists

I cannot see any connection attempt of @norman1967 to our server between January 26th and February 4th so I assume the problem is local as there are no problems with the server.
I see that @norman1967 has successfully connected today so probably his issue does not persist anymore.

@belouadi I don't know what your AVDI ID is but I am almost sure your issue is local.

yugo45
5th February, 2018, 04:57 PM
VAG update 30.0 says :
Read and write of EEPROM and FLASH by boot pin for ME17.5.24 (TC1724) and ME17.5.6 (TC1767) Free for all customers who have special function VN004 and valid AMS.

In Manual I see schematics for ME17.5.24 but what about ME17.5.6, Specially ones after 2013 made , need to be connect with T1 and T2 to read password to gain access to it ?

norman1967
5th February, 2018, 06:23 PM
I cannot see any connection attempt of @norman1967 to our server between January 26th and February 4th so I assume the problem is local as there are no problems with the server.
I see that @norman1967 has successfully connected today so probably his issue does not persist anymore.

@belouadi I don't know what your AVDI ID is but I am almost sure your issue is local.

Hello ventzy

Your correct I've not used my tool until today. I just tested the cloud soft and it's the same. To be honest it's not a major problem for me as I don't have a regular need for it. It would just be nice if it worked. I tested it just now and it populates with my screensaver which is odd.

Screenshot attached.

robert81
6th February, 2018, 11:20 AM
audi a4 rb8 coding procedure not working correct
special function - key learning - standard mode
car type detected ok
transponder precoded ok
key coding
unlock the dash, L7 0-2 and avdi gives info like on other vw - procedure finished - turn each key into position ON
changes from L7 1-2 and then 2-2 and status L7 stays
avdi doesn't finish procedure to lock the dash again
i know we can go manually to instrument cluster and change it manually from status 7 to 6 and all ok but the procedure for key learning should be done automatically

it used to be like that in the past
please fix it

lmqcatarino
7th February, 2018, 11:39 PM
audi a4 rb8 coding procedure not working correct
special function - key learning - standard mode
car type detected ok
transponder precoded ok
key coding
unlock the dash, L7 0-2 and avdi gives info like on other vw - procedure finished - turn each key into position ON
changes from L7 1-2 and then 2-2 and status L7 stays
avdi doesn't finish procedure to lock the dash again
i know we can go manually to instrument cluster and change it manually from status 7 to 6 and all ok but the procedure for key learning should be done automatically

it used to be like that in the past
please fix itI program a A4 rb8 remote today and all works fine.

autoTkey
8th February, 2018, 08:51 AM
AVDI failed to clone 8C from Mazda MX-5 2001.
It recognizes it correctly as 8C when you select autodetect, but when you try to clone it from the cloner function it says this is ID13 transponder and doesn't want to write on the blank TK5561.
Strange thing is AVDI works with 8C from other Mazda and Ford models. Did another Mazda last week without problems.
Any help on that?

robert81
8th February, 2018, 11:49 AM
please read with understanding

NOT remote

key - transponder coding

smokey08
8th February, 2018, 12:28 PM
My avdi does the same at autotkey’s. I’m using tag key tool. 8c and 4d are both recognised as id13 when you try to clone them.

yugo45
8th February, 2018, 05:27 PM
VAG update 30.0 says :
Read and write of EEPROM and FLASH by boot pin for ME17.5.24 (TC1724) and ME17.5.6 (TC1767) Free for all customers who have special function VN004 and valid AMS.

In Manual I see schematics for ME17.5.24 but what about ME17.5.6, Specially ones after 2013 made , need to be connect with T1 and T2 to read password to gain access to it ?

I ask this 3 days ago and no one form AVDI came here for 3 days.

ventzy you were active on Feb 6 , so that was 1 day after I ask for help???

whiskeyman
8th February, 2018, 08:40 PM
tool absolute junk doing crafter spares too

turboracing
8th February, 2018, 10:03 PM
what u meen by that exactly?

whiskeyman
9th February, 2018, 04:10 AM
Mean tried 2 this week and failed
all below 12 plate

obdsystems
9th February, 2018, 08:52 PM
tool absolute junk doing crafter spares too

People expect the tool to be all singing, all dancing.

do it via other means if too new :)
you know how - see you enough on this form - good luck

obdsystems
9th February, 2018, 08:57 PM
It recognizes it correctly as 8C when you select autodetect, but when you try to clone it from the cloner function it says this is ID13 transponder and doesn't want to write on the blank TK5561.
Strange thing is AVDI works with 8C from other Mazda and Ford models. Did another Mazda last week without problems.
Any help on that?

get yourself another tool - always thought AVDI solution as a stop gap from getting proper cloning kit

EDIT: Really AVDI said it can clone this?? The only kit i used which recognised 8C was TMPro. TM100 and LockDecoders failed.
Which doesn't give much faith in AVDI doing either :) Seems issue....

whiskeyman
10th February, 2018, 02:05 AM
People expect the tool to be all singing, all dancing.

do it via other means if too new :)
you know how - see you enough on this form - good luck

Steve of course I know how
so stop being silly
but as said before

the money we pay for
the great claims they make

obdsystems
10th February, 2018, 02:33 AM

never had issue in uk. wat nation r u ?

imagine those in china have more trouble

not trying to be controversial here guys - tho more pro-active as an avdi user

nazz2
10th February, 2018, 10:36 AM
Vauxhall Corsa E, 2015 lost key, the owner had no codes, picked the door and the ignition with lishi, pluged in avdi, no Corsa E in the menu, used Insignia, got comes and extracted the pin code, but not the mechanical key code!! Luckily the owner managed to find the codes, so beware!, also left the bloody key light on the cluster, please fix this issue and add Corsa E to the menu

rapidlocksmiths
10th February, 2018, 11:16 AM
Nazz , why didnt you just decode with lishi for key cuts this is straight forward , corsa e isnt in menu but ive always coded as insignia or astra j , key light on after succesful programming is fairly common , it is easily cleared in under a minute , but should also clear itself in time , but im sure you know this already .

nazz2
10th February, 2018, 12:08 PM
Was too cold and dark to take the lock out, and my new genuine lishi, not accurate, thanks I was aware of the key light, but try to convince this Gorgeous girl who gave me a kiss, and £45 tip! out of the excitement (best part of the job the kiss of course), lol

robert81
10th February, 2018, 12:13 PM
all new vauxhall/opel platform (when you code all keys not add adn have 10min waiting time) dont have key code stored in bcm!!
that include astra j and isnignia so pretty obvious it wont be stored in corsa e

rapidlocksmiths
10th February, 2018, 12:38 PM
Was too cold and dark to take the lock out, and my new genuine lishi, not accurate, thanks I was aware of the key light, but try to convince this Gorgeous girl who gave me a kiss, and £45 tip! out of the excitement (best part of the job the kiss of course), lol
a kiss and a tip you are a lucky lad.
i carry 1 pristine hu100 thats never used for picking , if i get a bad read on my tool , i spike lock and read with the pristine tool . i also have a few of the decoders , so spike and read with one of these , but its rare my tool lets me down on decode , ive been using same one for 2 years now , this ones earnt its corn .

if you have an hu100 lock you know the differ for , pick and decode it with your tool , compare readings , if one of your lift arms or both read a fraction out , then this will indicate how , ie just past or just before the line , it will be same on all if out , but armed with this info you can compensate when decoding and cut correct key .

i want a pretty young lady to give me a tip and a kiss now .

nazz2
10th February, 2018, 02:36 PM
I took a picture of her driving license(for security of course), lol ,stunning girl, thanks for the lishi tip, I have ford Hu101,set up as per your instructions, so I have to get one set up for Hu100,thanks, sorry mods for off topics.

electromech
10th February, 2018, 03:34 PM
If it helps anything I dont mind going off Topic if it involves woman��

ventzy
12th February, 2018, 02:26 PM
I ask this 3 days ago and no one form AVDI came here for 3 days.

ventzy you were active on Feb 6 , so that was 1 day after I ask for help???

According to all diagrams for 17.5.6 I found in Internet I couldn't see any of them requiring t1 and t2 connection. You will need to connect to 3 (1 x +3.3 and 2 x GND) points on the board using respectively 1KOhm and 2x1KOhm resistors.
Please note guys that I do not have always the time to answer all your questions and I am sorry for that.

ventzy
12th February, 2018, 03:04 PM
Any help on that?

I checked that , there was a problem which was already fixed. With the next software build the transponder will be identified correctly and you will be able to clone it.
Thanks for the feedback.

whiskeyman
12th February, 2018, 06:56 PM
Yet another fail
Ford kuga airbag reset
failed
another inflated claim
not got this ever to work
just as well remove it from the list

whiskeyman
12th February, 2018, 07:00 PM
Got 12 plate fiesta and 14 plate kuga lost keys pear shaped prox remote
is this working yet
or am I still going to have to use Chinese tools or ad again to pull me out the shit

PremierD
12th February, 2018, 07:28 PM
Maybe ... and Yes ..lol

obdsystems
13th February, 2018, 01:36 AM
Got 12 plate fiesta and 14 plate kuga lost keys pear shaped prox remote
is this working yet
or am I still going to have to use Chinese tools or ad again to pull me out the shit

Weak on Ford, yes it's annoying

But other stuff it's the best :) and u know it

whiskeyman
13th February, 2018, 02:24 AM
Na if was to start again
would not be first choice of tool now
for the amount of years they been doing this
still far too many bugs

getting let down 3-4 times a week with this tool soon pisses you off

and when it struggles we an 8 year old ford prox
speaks for itself

rapidlocksmiths
13th February, 2018, 09:52 AM
You dont have to keep it , you can always sell it and invest elsewhere , there are a few on other forums looking to buy a well loaded avdi , and if you really now have no faith in the tool then this may well be your best option while it still commands a good price.

i would still buy it especially for PSA , Fiat and Vauxhall as these are top draw still , vag and bmw still give me more successes than failures and the new free mitsubishi update has made this intersting now too , but i concede in todays market i may be tempted on some coverage now elsewhere if i was buying now , but id still buy some abrites functions as go to tool as still best on some in my opinion , but on some functions i may look elsewhere , though this wasnt the case when i bought mine , back then avdi was the go to tool .

im sure your the same , when i bought mine it was the go to tool for most applications and paid most of us back in these early days and moved into profit back when it lead the way in most applications , others have caught up so many of these advantages have now gone , but no one moaned whilst we had these advantages , and maybe we will get them again .

like you i hope they fix the bugs and fails , if not i will invest in solutions elsewhere and rely on avdi for what it does still do very well , ford is i agree sometimes frustrating and fixes would indeed be very welcome and some are indeed overdue and it would be good to know these are being worked upon , but every tool has its issues and its weaknesses which is why we also invest in other solutions as well as avdi , im yet to find the perfect tool , but we keep searching for it.

maybe ventzy can confirm if there is any good news on ford on the horizon

solitaire
13th February, 2018, 01:50 PM
Excellent work with ford airbag, with xc2xxx mcu, super fast read/write.

norman1967
13th February, 2018, 03:57 PM
I find ford commander very good

whiskeyman
13th February, 2018, 11:03 PM
Excellent work with ford airbag, with xc2xxx mcu, super fast read/write.

mine excellent at giving unknown error

Gavra
14th February, 2018, 08:08 AM
I feel sorry for anyone who have to work on FORD..........sell AVDI, buy antidepressants........

ventzy
15th February, 2018, 03:37 PM
You dont have to keep it , you can always sell it and invest elsewhere , there are a few on other forums looking to buy a well loaded avdi , and if you really now have no faith in the tool then this may well be your best option while it still commands a good price.

i would still buy it especially for PSA , Fiat and Vauxhall as these are top draw still , vag and bmw still give me more successes than failures and the new free mitsubishi update has made this intersting now too , but i concede in todays market i may be tempted on some coverage now elsewhere if i was buying now , but id still buy some abrites functions as go to tool as still best on some in my opinion , but on some functions i may look elsewhere , though this wasnt the case when i bought mine , back then avdi was the go to tool .

im sure your the same , when i bought mine it was the go to tool for most applications and paid most of us back in these early days and moved into profit back when it lead the way in most applications , others have caught up so many of these advantages have now gone , but no one moaned whilst we had these advantages , and maybe we will get them again .

like you i hope they fix the bugs and fails , if not i will invest in solutions elsewhere and rely on avdi for what it does still do very well , ford is i agree sometimes frustrating and fixes would indeed be very welcome and some are indeed overdue and it would be good to know these are being worked upon , but every tool has its issues and its weaknesses which is why we also invest in other solutions as well as avdi , im yet to find the perfect tool , but we keep searching for it.

maybe ventzy can confirm if there is any good news on ford on the horizon

We are really trying to do our best..
I cannot name any time frame for the Ford software at the moment. As soon as I have more information I will be glad to share it.

whiskeyman
15th February, 2018, 09:16 PM
ford fiesta prox 2014 lost keys today
fail fail fail
absolute junk

probably the worst ford tool out there
done job with other tool

ninja123
15th February, 2018, 10:49 PM
worked for me today on 2017 ford cmax prox key, ID47

ps80l
15th February, 2018, 11:37 PM
Try unlocking several toyota/lexus smart keys. All say successful BUT are not truly unlocked. Verified with MK3. I even put two of my own personal toyota keys. Hit reset and both say success but they still work on car. So avdi unlock feature is total BS.

rob h
15th February, 2018, 11:43 PM
They might be unlocked, did you try to re learn one?
Even to a dump file.

Try unlocking several toyota/lexus smart keys. All say successful BUT are not truly unlocked. Verified with MK3. I even put two of my own personal toyota keys. Hit reset and both say success but they still work on car. So avdi unlock feature is total BS.

ecuremap1
16th February, 2018, 12:00 AM
Worked fine for me

cleared one and relearned it to another car ....

ps80l
16th February, 2018, 03:44 AM
They might be unlocked, did you try to re learn one?
Even to a dump file.

Did the following test on my personal vehicle using original mk3 and avdi.

Both showed that my programmed key was cleared successfully.

mk3.. Went to vehicle and my key was no longer working. I took out chinese programmer and was able to program it back in.

avdi... Walked out to car and found it very strange that remote was working. I tried to open door with prox feature but it didn't work. Unlocked with remote and when I got in car would not start. Key did not program in with chinese programmer.

Very strange. Seems like avdi did a partial unlock. ??? Unless avdi only unlocks keys to be used with it's own programming procedure.
With mk3 unlocked keys, I can use any programmer to program them in as they are fully restored to new.

ps80l
18th February, 2018, 01:16 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN9i0lFMhyA

Fallen
18th February, 2018, 02:58 AM
In such cases I would suggest to open the BMW2 software first (or another cloud based software). If there is no connection you won't be able to proceed selecting the model.

This doesn't work, tested it a few times.
A connection with bmw online does not solve the problem with say VAG commander, still have to open it twice.

Fallen
18th February, 2018, 03:00 AM
We have two different processes which is resulting in this inconvenience:
1. To prepare the key - for this purpose we need to find the 7th byte
2. To learn the key - unfortunately this process is not directly connected to #1, and the key learning process will not try to find the 7th byte but ask you to insert all 7 bytes manually.

Yes, this is the problem I am talking about.
Surely they could rewrite a small section of the code to write the found bytes into the waiting boxes.
VVDI does this automatically, perhaps they could borrow their code.

PremierD
18th February, 2018, 09:28 AM
:roflmao:. borrow their code ... lol

whiskeyman
18th February, 2018, 02:31 PM
think they need borrow a good lot from vvdi now

ventzy
19th February, 2018, 10:03 AM
A connection with bmw online does not solve the problem with say VAG commander, still have to open it twice.

In that case I will check whether it is possible to implement some additional connection status check before starting the procedure.

ventzy
19th February, 2018, 10:04 AM
think they need borrow a good lot from vvdi now

You must be kidding or just spamming.

ventzy
19th February, 2018, 10:13 AM
Yes, this is the problem I am talking about.
Surely they could rewrite a small section of the code to write the found bytes into the waiting boxes.
VVDI does this automatically, perhaps they could borrow their code.

Thank you for the feedback. We will try to add an automatic insertion and release it with the next VAG software build in order to avoid mistyping errors.

whiskeyman
19th February, 2018, 12:56 PM
You must be kidding or just spamming.

whos kidding?
turning to vvdi more and more
as Avdi letting me down on the early vag
and the bmw software very good on vvdi

show me some improvements on the early vag and ford
and might save my opinion on the tool now

bottom line
Your paying third party to develope software for you now
just look at the new vag update
same as smok
same as vvdi

not convinced 100% you guys know how software works
and if shit hits fan if you can help

i used to be able to read Audi ecu etc
untill yet another license jiggle yet again
had vag full couple of times and seem to get jiggled about
so never know what’s going to work nowadays

and you say spam
one way sort me out from my posting freely here on dk(unlike your other forum when bad post you used to ban the user)

fix the problems

ventzy
19th February, 2018, 01:56 PM
whos kidding?
turning to vvdi more and more
as Avdi letting me down on the early vag
and the bmw software very good on vvdi

show me some improvements on the early vag and ford
and might save my opinion on the tool now

bottom line
Your paying third party to develope software for you now
just look at the new vag update
same as smok
same as vvdi

not convinced 100% you guys know how software works
and if shit hits fan if you can help

i used to be able to read Audi ecu etc
untill yet another license jiggle yet again
had vag full couple of times and seem to get jiggled about
so never know what’s going to work nowadays

and you say spam
one way sort me out from my posting freely here on dk(unlike your other forum when bad post you used to ban the user)

fix the problems

No need to show anything to people who are only talking about VVDI in a thread related to AVDI.
You are free to choose whatever product you want, you are free to visit all our developers on whatever exhibition we participate.
Please don't say we are paying third party developers as this is an offensive lie, from all your comments I'm already thinking you are working for some of our competitors and being paid to post comments against Abrites.

ps80l
19th February, 2018, 04:43 PM
So what is going on with unlocking toyota smart keys?

whiskeyman
19th February, 2018, 06:33 PM
No need to show anything to people who are only talking about VVDI in a thread related to AVDI.
You are free to choose whatever product you want, you are free to visit all our developers on whatever exhibition we participate.
Please don't say we are paying third party developers as this is an offensive lie, from all your comments I'm already thinking you are working for some of our competitors and being paid to post comments against Abrites.

trust me i do not work for anyone but myself
admins here can verify
i work daily with this tool and point out its faults
is this not what this thread is for?

and if you find it offensive ,well either go back to the abrities forum where everyone will kiss your ass
or................
listen to what has been said
and maybe ,but maybe take note and try the tool on the issues that people are having

oh and by the way it was smok if i remember rightly that released the MQB software first

then abrities and vvdi a week later

or am i wrong to say this??????
and ps it was one of my friends that supplied avdi a few years back
the bmw and merc tool to copy
so dont try kid a kidder

bring back miro

PremierD
19th February, 2018, 06:44 PM
I can testify ... he works only for himself .................. and Philip Hammond .............:)

madaxe
19th February, 2018, 10:18 PM
I made a spare key to a Ford Focus 2018 flick-blade today using AVDI. Having had many failures on late Ford with AVDI recently, I really wasnt expecting it to work, but it did.

Can we try to keep the posts in this thread about problems and solutions of AVDI. Speculation about who copied who and what came out first, are all great fun, but dont really achieve much other than wear people down.

z786
19th February, 2018, 10:28 PM
not taking any sides here, i own a fully loaded AVDI (missing a few licences but only a couple) its one of the best tool iv owned and i own every single tool from original to clone.
everything has bugs, nothing is perfect, and as for support, evrytime iv contacted support i get a response within a few hours and no im NOT with KAP.
i had a query last week, support helped out straight away and i even got a response from Ventzy! lol

i just think u need to give them a chance mate

whiskeyman
19th February, 2018, 11:45 PM
not taking any sides here, i own a fully loaded AVDI (missing a few licences but only a couple) its one of the best tool iv owned and i own every single tool from original to clone.
everything has bugs, nothing is perfect, and as for support, evrytime iv contacted support i get a response within a few hours and no im NOT with KAP.
i had a query last week, support helped out straight away and i even got a response from Ventzy! lol

i just think u need to give them a chance mate

i am all for giving a chance
but after many years sending bugs and no replys and nothing fixed
it gets a bit long in the tooth

when i buy gold i expect it to shine....................

lmqcatarino
20th February, 2018, 12:02 AM
Vw TIGUAN 2016, mqb. Program OK with Avdi.
Now I will try a BMW F series keyless. I hope go OK also.

ps80l
20th February, 2018, 05:44 AM
Toyota.... Prepare key from immo data.. Select tpx1 works great. Select 4c and it freezes. Need to force restart.
Toyota smart key unlock until not working.

ventzy
20th February, 2018, 08:56 AM
trust me i do not work for anyone but myself
admins here can verify
i work daily with this tool and point out its faults
is this not what this thread is for?

and if you find it offensive ,well either go back to the abrities forum where everyone will kiss your ass
or................
listen to what has been said
and maybe ,but maybe take note and try the tool on the issues that people are having

oh and by the way it was smok if i remember rightly that released the MQB software first

then abrities and vvdi a week later

or am i wrong to say this??????
and ps it was one of my friends that supplied avdi a few years back
the bmw and merc tool to copy
so dont try kid a kidder

bring back miro

Yes, please continue to point out the faults so that we could remove them and improve the tool, but don't mention VVDI every time in this thread.
SMOK as probably the first to offer mileage calibration for the MQB, but we were the first to offer MQB key learning and we are proud of that. Then of course we probably have been copied by other companies (MQB key learning).
No third party developers..

Please note that I am posting here to help only , if I could of course, and it is not one of my duties.
Every feedback is important for me.

ventzy
20th February, 2018, 08:58 AM
Toyota.... Prepare key from immo data.. Select tpx1 works great. Select 4c and it freezes. Need to force restart.
Toyota smart key unlock until not working.

I will test it as soon as possible. Tell me in one post all problems you have had with the Toyota software so that I could verify and request a fix.

lupu_sandu
20th February, 2018, 10:57 AM
Mercedes Vito early model (W639) with 908 MCU, avdi after 90 minutes still cannot pull pass out from EIS using fuse relay and DS Box (tested on 2 cars).
Send mail to support, Alek reply to me that is impossible and to send my SN from AVDI to check, then no more reply. End of story.
Still have to pull that EIS to read (a pain in the a*s)

ventzy
20th February, 2018, 03:33 PM

We are going to add a "retry" button in the next VAG software build so that you should not open it twice :)

ventzy
20th February, 2018, 03:44 PM
Mercedes Vito early model (W639) with 908 MCU, avdi after 90 minutes still cannot pull pass out from EIS using fuse relay and DS Box (tested on 2 cars).
Send mail to support, Alek reply to me that is impossible and to send my SN from AVDI to check, then no more reply. End of story.

I have to check it personally if it does not work and I will let you know of the outcome.
I will be grateful if you(or someone else) could check that on another W639 EZS.

ventzy
20th February, 2018, 03:51 PM
So what is going on with unlocking toyota smart keys?

Tag Key Tool > Key Reset > Toyota/Lexus/Scion Smart Key Reset > Unlock.

If the procedure is not successful you should retry a few more times.

ventzy
20th February, 2018, 05:27 PM
Just wanted to let you know that we do now support the latest DELPHI CAN BSIs for exchange, key learning and mileage calibration.
Every feedback would be appreciated.

ps80l
20th February, 2018, 06:37 PM
Tag Key Tool > Key Reset > Toyota/Lexus/Scion Smart Key Reset > Unlock.

If the procedure is not successful you should retry a few more times.

Have tried on 15 different key....about 40 times in different positions....not working. I even uploaded video.

madaxe
20th February, 2018, 08:45 PM
Just wanted to let you know that we do now support the latest DELPHI CAN BSIs for exchange, key learning and mileage calibration.
Every feedback would be appreciated.

Which vehicles ?

ventzy
20th February, 2018, 11:45 PM
Which vehicles ?

Vehicles like Peugeot Expert 3, Citroen C3(Picasso, III, Aircross), Jumpy 3, Toyota Proace 2.

joemajdalani
21st February, 2018, 04:51 AM
We are going to add a "retry" button in the next VAG software build so that you should not open it twice :)

Tested today 639 545 07 08 with HC908 got key PSW in around 80-100 mins508490

isma123
21st February, 2018, 06:09 AM
Vehicles like Peugeot Expert 3, Citroen C3(Picasso, III, Aircross), Jumpy 3, Toyota Proace 2.

when will it be released ?
payable ? or update

PremierD
21st February, 2018, 08:34 AM
It will be Free of course mate ......... :roflmao:

lmqcatarino
21st February, 2018, 08:36 AM
I already read a few pin codes from recent PSA cars, but when is older cars, it allways loop on ignition on - ignition off - on - off... There is something i should do?

topclef
21st February, 2018, 09:10 AM
[QUOTE=lmqcatarino;3220951]I already read a few pin codes from recent PSA cars, but when is older cars, it allways loop on ignition on - ignition off - on - off... There is something i should do?

don't use auto detect vehicle model , choose the car model .
otherwise AVDI will try to read pin from engine control 2001-2016 .

lmqcatarino
21st February, 2018, 09:14 AM
[QUOTE=lmqcatarino;3220951]I already read a few pin codes from recent PSA cars, but when is older cars, it allways loop on ignition on - ignition off - on - off... There is something i should do?

don't use auto detect vehicle model , choose the car model .
otherwise AVDI will try to read pin from engine control 2001-2016 .Ok. Next time I will try and post.

ventzy
21st February, 2018, 11:37 AM
It will be Free of course mate ......... :roflmao:

Valid question.

offsystem
21st February, 2018, 11:39 AM
Is there any timetable for 2012 2013 mqb cluster? Is it common car now.

ventzy
21st February, 2018, 11:41 AM

I have successfully extracted the key password today from a W639 EZS for about 60 mins.

ventzy
21st February, 2018, 01:10 PM
Is there any timetable for 2012 2013 mqb cluster? Is it common car now.

Yes, it is.. We will probably have a solution very soon but unfortunately I cannot name any time frame at the moment.

lupu_sandu
21st February, 2018, 01:11 PM
I have successfully extracted the key password today from a W639 EZS for about 60 mins.
With or without DS box?

BADBOYS_FOREVER
21st February, 2018, 01:42 PM
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/styles/DarkCore/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by lupu_sandu http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/styles/DarkCore/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=3219997#post3219997)

I have encountered the same problem if all KEY LOST (or replaced the second EZS without the key) do not work through the relay distributor box.
I solved another method in 40 minutes with the AVDI + IR reader via OBD

purplecty
21st February, 2018, 01:47 PM
I have encountered the same problem if all KEY LOST (or replaced the second EZS without the key) do not work through the relay distributor box.
I solved another method in 40 minutes with the AVDI + IR reader via OBDWhere can i get a benz IR reader?

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

ventzy
21st February, 2018, 01:57 PM
I already read a few pin codes from recent PSA cars, but when is older cars, it allways loop on ignition on - ignition off - on - off... There is something i should do?

There should be a problem in the connection to pin 3 and pin 8 through the OBDII. Please check the voltage of both pins - it should be between 2-3V.

If the software is not able to connect to the BSI it tries to read the PIN code from the Engine ECU, but the older models do not even provide connection to the Engine ECU through the OBDII (pins 6 and 14 are missing/disabled).

So I would suggest to first check if you have a communication with the BSI, if you have it but the software still tries to read the PIN code from the Engine ECU we will need to analyze the log files.

If you don't have connection to the BSI you could always connect to the Engine ECU CANs directly using the Distribution box and read the PIN code from it.

ventzy
21st February, 2018, 01:59 PM
With or without DS box?

I used a DB in order to connect to the K-line and use its relay for faster password extraction (and no manual reinsertion of the IR-adapter).

ventzy
21st February, 2018, 02:01 PM
Where can i get a benz IR reader?

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

It is the IR-adapter (ZN036) which comes with MN026 Special function. You could also order it separately either from the online store or your local dealer.

rapidlocksmiths
21st February, 2018, 02:57 PM
Valid question. but do we know the answer , is it a free update if you have latest licence and ams , or will it be a paid for addition ? . well done as well , i look forward to using this new function . thanks for info.

ventzy
21st February, 2018, 03:42 PM
but do we know the answer , is it a free update if you have latest licence and ams , or will it be a paid for addition ? . well done as well , i look forward to using this new function . thanks for info.

It was not a question :)

PIN reading and Key programming will be assigned with the PN016 Special function. This will be free for all customers who have PN014 and a valid AMS as of February, 21. 2018. If the AMS is renewed after February, 21. 2018, the update to from PN014 to PN016 costs an additional 200€ (without VAT).
Cluster and BSI calibration will fall under the PN015 license which can be upgraded from PN013 for 200€. AMS is obligatory in this case also.

isma123
21st February, 2018, 03:43 PM
but do we know the answer , is it a free update if you have latest licence and ams , or will it be a paid for addition ? . well done as well , i look forward to using this new function . thanks for info.

we are kindly asked to pay for every things !!!

ventzy
21st February, 2018, 04:14 PM
we are kindly asked to pay for every things !!!

Let's please not discuss the prices and compare them with others and focus on the technical issues only.
Thank you.

rapidlocksmiths
21st February, 2018, 04:29 PM
It was not a question :)

PIN reading and Key programming will be assigned with the PN016 Special function. This will be free for all customers who have PN014 and a valid AMS as of February, 21. 2018. If the AMS is renewed after February, 21. 2018, the update to from PN014 to PN016 costs an additional 200€ (without VAT).
Cluster and BSI calibration will fall under the PN015 license which can be upgraded from PN013 for 200€. AMS is obligatory in this case also. excellent news thanks

ps80l
22nd February, 2018, 12:13 AM
Ran some more toyota unlocking test. Turns out that AVDI does partially unlock key and it will program as new onto another vehicle. Problem I was comparing it to MK3 which actually does a FULL erase of the key.

So when I was unlocking my own vehicles key the following was the issue.

avdi = key partially unlocked(one blink on light). Remote still works and it start vehicle by putting key againt button. The prox features do not work and you can not program key back into vehicle. This key can be programmed onto another vehicle with zero issues.

mk3 = key fully erased(six blinks on light). The key becomes completely useless on the car it was originally programmed to. Can be added back into car as if it was new from dealer.

So the outcome is AVDI partial unlock is good enough as it can be programmed as new onto a vehicle. Who is going to unlock their working key and program them onto their own car? lol!!! Only did this to test if key was actually getting unlocked. ;-)

ventzy
22nd February, 2018, 10:33 AM
Who is going to unlock their working key and program them onto their own car? lol

Nobody.

This key can be programmed onto another vehicle with zero issues.

So what is the problem if you are able to program it successfully to another vehicle?

gttuning
22nd February, 2018, 01:17 PM
Guys how yous add spare keys to a passat 2014 1.6tdi.....???..

topclef
22nd February, 2018, 01:32 PM
[QUOTE=gttuning;3222209]Guys how yous add spare keys to a passat 2014 1.6tdi.....???..

AVDI cannot extract CS + PIN from this engine 1.6TDI via OBDII , comfort modul dump is the only way to get them .

ecuremap1
22nd February, 2018, 07:48 PM
I can say say that I have successfully renewed remote play and it work full features on the car

I would love to say WhT the part no was but it was a while ago now

Ran some more toyota unlocking test. Turns out that AVDI does partially unlock key and it will program as new onto another vehicle. Problem I was comparing it to MK3 which actually does a FULL erase of the key.

So when I was unlocking my own vehicles key the following was the issue.

avdi = key partially unlocked(one blink on light). Remote still works and it start vehicle by putting key againt button. The prox features do not work and you can not program key back into vehicle. This key can be programmed onto another vehicle with zero issues.

mk3 = key fully erased(six blinks on light). The key becomes completely useless on the car it was originally programmed to. Can be added back into car as if it was new from dealer.

So the outcome is AVDI partial unlock is good enough as it can be programmed as new onto a vehicle. Who is going to unlock their working key and program them onto their own car? lol!!! Only did this to test if key was actually getting unlocked. ;-)

gttuning
22nd February, 2018, 09:55 PM
[QUOTE=gttuning;3222209]Guys how yous add spare keys to a passat 2014 1.6tdi.....???..

AVDI cannot extract CS + PIN from this engine 1.6TDI via OBDII , comfort modul dump is the only way to get them .
I read ccm and try to do dealer key from ccm.but avdi say its not supported this type of ccm.
So i try to find cs from workin key and it ask you to load ccm and working key to protag and then done dealer key ok.and learn to csr ok.
But what if lost keys ?avdi cant do this?

M3L3R
22nd February, 2018, 10:00 PM
Reading pin code for hyundai i40 2013 1.7diesel doesnt work. I tried to get it with ta26, but unsuccessful. Does someone try to read pin with working key and ta26?

ps80l
23rd February, 2018, 12:14 AM
I can say say that I have successfully renewed remote play and it work full features on the car

I would love to say WhT the part no was but it was a while ago now

You did not read my post carefully. ��

lmqcatarino
23rd February, 2018, 01:16 AM
There should be a problem in the connection to pin 3 and pin 8 through the OBDII. Please check the voltage of both pins - it should be between 2-3V.

If the software is not able to connect to the BSI it tries to read the PIN code from the Engine ECU, but the older models do not even provide connection to the Engine ECU through the OBDII (pins 6 and 14 are missing/disabled).

So I would suggest to first check if you have a communication with the BSI, if you have it but the software still tries to read the PIN code from the Engine ECU we will need to analyze the log files.

If you don't have connection to the BSI you could always connect to the Engine ECU CANs directly using the Distribution box and read the PIN code from it.I will keep what you say on next car. I never worked with the connection box. I ordered one this week to make a BMW F series. I will look at PSA manual about read pin code with connection box. Thanks.

lmqcatarino
23rd February, 2018, 01:35 PM
Avdi can program a Fiat Fiorino 2011 remote or just program transponder?

Cr4nky
23rd February, 2018, 01:46 PM
Avdi can program a Fiat Fiorino 2011 remote or just program transponder?

Enviado do meu MI 6 através do Tapatalk Can program remote

gttuning
23rd February, 2018, 02:01 PM
Reading pin code for hyundai i40 2013 1.7diesel doesnt work. I tried to get it with ta26, but unsuccessful. Does someone try to read pin with working key and ta26?I tryed many times with ta26 but unsuccessful.

profi
23rd February, 2018, 02:06 PM
I tryed many times with ta26 but unsuccessful.

key with ID 46 or Id 4d transponderom ?

gttuning
23rd February, 2018, 02:57 PM
2015 A4 fail unsecure dashbord..
Is this not supported?

gttuning
23rd February, 2018, 09:58 PM
Sportage 2013 ..
Fail to read pin by obd...
TA26 from working key worked perfect[emoji847]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180223/81a074d93cfee9d7687f65636baf3309.jpg

KEY GO
24th February, 2018, 11:41 AM
i had always problems with polo 9n pin cod extracting and key programming

M3L3R
24th February, 2018, 02:20 PM
Yes, it was 4d key.

gttuning
24th February, 2018, 02:50 PM
Yes, it was 4d key.This keyhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180224/adce77217a49e7e50bde714e5e6fb115.jpg

M3L3R
24th February, 2018, 03:13 PM
I used 4d for programming. I thought it will be 7936, but it wasnt.

ps80l
26th February, 2018, 06:41 AM
Porsche 911(9x6). Is it mandatory to get dump information from PAS via eeprom of I don't have key teach in code? Customer wants an extra key...
No way of doing procedure via obd?

nazz2
26th February, 2018, 09:24 PM
vw crafter 2E, 2012 spare key,pin code read . cant get comms ,it comes up with cant identify the motor!

autoTkey
27th February, 2018, 07:30 AM
Need help with Ford Transit Custom 2015 - it has a working key but no matter what I do it is always asking for 5 hours work time with a charger connected. Isn't there another faster way?
And it was asking me for some strange index to input before the procedure was started. It was zero so I left it zero.

Is it a good idea to do it like this or it will fail again - anyone has experience with this?

foxtec800
27th February, 2018, 08:11 AM
no faster method with avdi mate,, normally takes around an hour,,, unless you are unlucky.. you use the index if you have to stop the process at any point.
record the attempts made , shows at bottom of screen, and when you start again put the number in and it carries on from there.
so if you stopped it at 310, next time you run the process type 310 and it continues from there.
also at end when it does unlock bcm it shows the index number,,,, record it so if you ever go back to van type in number and bcm is unlocked straight away
hope you get what i mean ?

autoTkey
27th February, 2018, 08:31 AM
Thanks a lot, your reply is extremely useful but I didn't find this info in the help file...

foxtec800
27th February, 2018, 08:40 AM
You won`t mate.. there are lots of weird things with the ford software,, even down to bcmii software versions, the earlier customs you choose courier NOT custom and coding takes 5 mins depending on software index,ac or ab, late transits pre face lift wont do pmi unless you choose the vehicle as connect etc etc
i think thats why so many have issues with Ford software, it will do pretty much everything but unless you know this it will fail...
we`ve all said it, the manual needs to be clearer and list the anomalies that can crop up

gttuning
27th February, 2018, 02:41 PM
Hi all..
2007 c class petrol.
Have a car that come as not starting ...checked drive authorization and ecu looks like not personalized...so got direct conection to it and try to personalize with ezs data but have error ezs rejecting....
Any one seen befor.?
Thankshttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180227/e6cbb55ee146281c5c75cc587e0dec46.jpg