View Full Version : nissan primera p12 stereo in secure

paulik40
1st November, 2009, 01:58 PM
does anyone know how to get this out of secure mode
many thanks
paulik40

PremierD
3rd November, 2009, 12:06 AM
Does it have a green screen with the words security on it ...if so your ~~~~ed ... if the radio has been changed from anothe primera ... and says sucure ( without the geen screen )your ~~~~ed ... If it is the original radio in the original car ... post the model number of the radio mate...( two ~~~~ed ..and one maybe ..not good odd s mate sorry)

nrgpostsk
4th June, 2010, 06:12 PM
Does it have a green screen with the words security on it ...if so your ~~~~ed ... if the radio has been changed from anothe primera ... and says sucure ( without the geen screen )your ~~~~ed ... If it is the original radio in the original car ... post the model number of the radio mate...( two ~~~~ed ..and one maybe ..not good odd s mate sorry)

Hi, i have same problem. Car is stand on garage without battery half year. And now is not power on, only warning mesage on LCD is show. Not function any pad, only glass heater work. About power up ignition key show me LCD error low water. but on 2 minite show me SECURE on GREEN background.

First problem with no power up LCD and RADIO i solve.

NISSAN PRIMERA P12
on combo CD and DVD is label
nissan part nr. 28185av700
model no pn-2419f

THANKS in ADVANCE

yusef
4th June, 2010, 11:22 PM
had same problem. ended up being bad connection on block connector on cd player. move conection to see if powers up.

sergiompais
4th June, 2010, 11:37 PM
I have a similar problem with a 2007 d40 Nissan Navara.

Its a P2715N from clarion.

The radio does not correspond to the vehicle ECU nor IMMO (previous crash destroyed these and were replaced by scrapyard's). First it showed secure (on a red rectangle) in a black screen.
My boss sent it to a "radio expert" who would supposedly put it to a virgin state. Now, the message on the screen after i connect it is BLOCK.

Does anyone have any ideas so i can try to put this up to work?

Thank you for your attention.

kabir super
1st April, 2017, 05:14 AM
Please i have similar problem my Nissan primera car radio is displayed secure on the dash board please help me out with it