PDA

View Full Version : W203 C280 ME9.7 - wrong flash = hell on earth

phl0at
17th January, 2018, 08:20 PM
Hello guys. Yesterday I had a problem with a Mercedes C280 W203 and I had to write an original file through the OBD without making a backup of the ECU(since it cannot be read through OBD). Unfortunately after writing the car doesn't start, not even crank and has no DTCs. The SW version that I wrote was the same but not from this ECU. Tried to virginize the eeprom and flash(oddly enough it has the VIN and SCN into it) but the DAS wants to connect to internet even though it is a W203 so I this is not a solution.
After all I have made a full read with KTAG but the ECU was already bricked and i will post it if it is needed.
Do you have any ideas or similar situations? How is virginizing the ECU done on ME9.7?
Thank you in advance!

EDIT: I have a full backup of the same ecu HW number(donor) so I can make it fully untouched.

voltechcar
17th January, 2018, 08:56 PM
My friend have the same situation, Magic not corect crc and car die, I up this car K-tag. For me you need only flash, dont touch eep. You have sw or hw number?

phl0at
17th January, 2018, 09:03 PM
Well I saw the SW and HW numbers from the EEPROM since i have overwritten the software with which the car started.
HW:0261209066 / A0024467340
In the EEPROM the SW version is: 1037375759 / 1037369814

I tried to write this SW version with KTAG but car does't start again. Also why is the VIN and the SCN also written in the flash and eeprom also?
I have tried to transfer SCN and VIN from my car to a SW from the same ECU and then write it with KTAG - still no luck.

Ignasvw
18th January, 2018, 08:25 AM
Go to das -> ecu -> adaptations -> teach in -> and there is function which synchronize ecu with ignition lock. I had almost same situation with 164, after rewriting flash car doesnt start.

sdtsedat
18th January, 2018, 02:17 PM
Mate i did same thing on edc15c6. I wrote wrong file on ecu and car doesn't start. I can't read/write file so i desolder 28f400 eeprom write with batronix en solder --> solved.
I don't know if the ecu Bosch ME 9.7 has 28/29f2/400

Succes!
Regards,

phl0at
18th January, 2018, 08:04 PM
The bad thing is that i don't have the original flash. I can put the same SW version from another ECU but there are codings and VIN in the flash.
In fact I have already tried that but when try to sync drive authorization DAS just says something about getting information from the ECU and it stays like that for 1-2-3 hours and nothing.
Any other suggestions?

sdtsedat
18th January, 2018, 08:18 PM
You tryed immo off with another sw number?
Important thing is that the 028 (in diesel) and 026 in gasoline must be same! Otherwise car doesnt start and you can't sync.

phl0at
18th January, 2018, 08:31 PM
Never tried immo off on that one.
Will try with new ECU and genuine AVDI Abrites tomorrow. If this doesn't work i have no other ideas ... except going into Mercedes dealer wanting them to update the ECU SW.

sdtsedat
18th January, 2018, 08:40 PM
i hope you solve with AVDI, or check on ecu of you find 24c02 or 28f400 eeprom so you can do immo off and try it again

phl0at
19th January, 2018, 10:03 AM
There is no 29fxxx in this one. It is M58Bxxx flash in this ecu, and can be fully read with KTAG or through the BDM port. But i think there is something messed up with the coding or the SW version i think.

smirnoff_rules
25th April, 2019, 06:37 AM
There is no 29fxxx in this one. It is M58Bxxx flash in this ecu, and can be fully read with KTAG or through the BDM port. But i think there is something messed up with the coding or the SW version i think.

old post but wondered how you did , l have one coming in , x17 does on bench so looks for me safer way , l found original from dimsport but is strange it has chassis number in file

figani
25th April, 2019, 10:09 AM
better open it and read backup bdm, it´s easy to open...
just checked my flashes...
VIN is also stored in flash + eeprom...

klonone
3rd March, 2020, 11:19 AM
[CITA = phl0at; 3191759] Hola chicos. Ayer tuve un problema con un Mercedes C280 W203 y tuve que escribir un archivo original a través del OBD sin hacer una copia de seguridad de la ECU (ya que no se puede leer a través del OBD). Desafortunadamente, después de escribir, el automóvil no arranca, ni siquiera arranca y no tiene DTC. La versión SW que escribí era la misma pero no de esta ECU. Intenté virginizar el eeprom y el flash (por extraño que parezca que tiene el VIN y el SCN), pero el DAS quiere conectarse a Internet a pesar de que es un W203, así que esto no es una solución.
Después de todo, hice una lectura completa con KTAG, pero la ECU ya estaba bloqueada y la publicaré si es necesario.
¿Tienes alguna idea o situaciones similares? ¿Cómo se hace la virginización de la ECU en ME9.7?
¡Gracias de antemano!

EDITAR: Tengo una copia de seguridad completa del mismo número de EC HW (donante) para que pueda dejarlo completamente intacto. [/ QUOTE]
please i have same problem ,how to solve¿¿
thanks