PDA

View Full Version : DM7025 Help please! Best way to have both cable & sat CS using CCam?

PeterUK
15th August, 2008, 04:40 PM
I belong to a CCcam CS server and can also get UK cable working fine using evocamd as described in this thread: DM7025 STILL can't get 7025 clearing :( (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=5713)

Can someone advise how can I get both clearing together?

Perhaps I just need to copy the keys autoupdated by evocamd into the softcam.key and then switch back to Ccam maybe?

Thanks!

----

Scrap that followed my own advice and guess what?

It works.

Soooo, how often do they keychange? Let's me know whether to advise the missus how to do it or not bother lol.

student
5th September, 2008, 09:28 AM
Hi PeterUK

I too have one S and one C tuner, I would love to get both working at the same time.

Would you please share the solution with me and others?

Many thanks student

westkill
5th September, 2008, 05:03 PM
just a quick question :
does cccam use the key list text or soft cam
cause latley ive had problems with mgcamd and evocamd
so at the moment ive got k*y*s upto date on both and tryed cccam 2.0.9, iknow it wont update them but
works fine with no picture breakups at all on lt image :)

student
5th September, 2008, 05:36 PM
@westkill, sorry i dont have an answer to your question, as I am too new to the DM and I didn't get that far yet.

You have DM7025sc like myself, I was wondering if there is a cam that would allow me to use both tuners at the same time? i.e. I could record from sat tunner while watching c tuner?

Many thanks for any advice

westkill
5th September, 2008, 06:05 PM
hi student
cccam2.0.9 seems to working okay on both at the moment :)
but cccam will not update cable
all i could sugest is
on cable is try mgcamd just to get a encrypted channel working[even if it freezes]
then try
on cable try a version of evocamd just to get an encrypted channel working
then try cccam on cable and sat
but like i said cccam will not update cable ,i guess lol
just an idea
cable has not updated k**s for 3 weeks now but then when it does it could happen 2 or 3 times a week
if im wrong on any thing someone correct me :roflmao:

student
5th September, 2008, 07:23 PM
OK, thanks. I'll give it a try

<--student added 70 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...-->

Well, I have tried CCcam for the c services and no luck, when I switch to Evocamd, its all good.