PDA

View Full Version : Mystery? EDC15P Golf IV 2005 ONLY 038906019KP problem after flashing!

maajkii
19th January, 2018, 10:28 PM
Hello guys
i open this thread, because me, and few my friend have problem with this ECU...
I talking about 038906019KP, 3times i have this ecu and 3times same problem, after flashing tuned file ( chks OK ofc ) car won't start.. Yesterday, my friend call me, he have same problem like me....
No comuniccation with ECU, only recovery...
Same situation after flashing bootmode...
Car dont wonna start with tuned file!
I can change only one bit in ECU and its same.. Car not start, no comunication with ECU.
One way for me is desolder flash and do this on programmer....
One guy tell me problem is when Radio isn't ori, and black/white wire (k-line) still have 12v even after ignition off...
But it doesn't work for me and my friends....
Once finally file start after flashing tuned file with recovery and slow speed....
But only once, on second car last time it doesnt work...
Maybe someone knows solution for this, i don't like to desolder flash everytime in this ecu.
This ecu exist only in GOLF IV 2005 AXR (100HP) engine.

I try to flash via OBD with
- New Genius
- Kess
- Mpps
- Galletto

P.S. chks was 100% fine (im not idiot) , i try also with EW2 but same situattion....

bodzio012
19th January, 2018, 11:13 PM
Attach dump.

sdtsedat
19th January, 2018, 11:23 PM
Hello guys
i open this thread, because me, and few my friend have problem with this ECU...
I talking about 038906019KP, 3times i have this ecu and 3times same problem, after flashing tuned file ( chks OK ofc ) car won't start.. Yesterday, my friend call me, he have same problem like me....
No comuniccation with ECU, only recovery...
Same situation after flashing bootmode...
Car dont wonna start with tuned file!
I can change only one bit in ECU and its same.. Car not start, no comunication with ECU.
One way for me is desolder flash and do this on programmer....
One guy tell me problem is when Radio isn't ori, and black/white wire (k-line) still have 12v even after ignition off...
But it doesn't work for me and my friends....
Once finally file start after flashing tuned file with recovery and slow speed....
But only once, on second car last time it doesnt work...
Maybe someone knows solution for this, i don't like to desolder flash everytime in this ecu.
This ecu exist only in GOLF IV 2005 AXR (100HP) engine.

I try to flash via OBD with
- New Genius
- Kess
- Mpps
- Galletto

P.S. chks was 100% fine (im not idiot) , i try also with EW2 but same situattion....Mate,

Check instrument cluster if glow plug light will goes on when you ignition on.

Maybe problem with relais 109

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A520F met Tapatalk

maajkii
19th January, 2018, 11:37 PM
One guy on different forum, tell me now, last versions of EDC15P have different chks and when you open ORI file with winols/vagedcsuite they destroy ori chks.
solution is disable chks calculating ( also for ori file )

kennyash1
20th January, 2018, 12:25 AM
sounds like checksum problem.. im guessing

H.Wessel
20th January, 2018, 12:40 AM
One guy on different forum, tell me now, last versions of EDC15P have different chks and when you open ORI file with winols/vagedcsuite they destroy ori chks.
solution is disable chks calculating ( also for ori file )

Looks strange bro, I have one of the lastest edc15p cars made (Seat ibiza 6L AXR MY2009) and never has any problem with checksum, next week I will try to find this part number and search what is happening, do you have eeprom of ecu also?

maajkii
20th January, 2018, 12:43 AM
bro, its not only one car problem...
its all 019KP problem, i always do this with xprog, but not only me have this problem, i found few topics on web, no one solved it...
it's just for knowledge... maybe someone have working solution for this?
my friend have customer car with this ecu now, and same problem, so we can make few test if someone have idea, i send him now file with chks not calculated also with ori, he try to flash it via mpps and let tool calculate chks...
i let you know about results tomorrow morning.

Aajii
20th January, 2018, 06:46 AM
sounds like checksum...
radio problem: if you dont have original radio and misconnected 12v to k-line -> you dont get connection with diagnostics to ecu.
I had radio problem last summer on one VW, and there was also problem with diagnostics on abs/airbag/ecu (no connection).

Tedum
20th January, 2018, 06:54 AM
bro, its not only one car problem...
its all 019KP problem, i always do this with xprog, but not only me have this problem, i found few topics on web, no one solved it...
it's just for knowledge... maybe someone have working solution for this?
my friend have customer car with this ecu now, and same problem, so we can make few test if someone have idea, i send him now file with chks not calculated also with ori, he try to flash it via mpps and let tool calculate chks...
i let you know about results tomorrow morning.

i think you are messing with sync bytes on ecu

kospoz
20th January, 2018, 03:19 PM
if the problem is radio you can plug off fuse i think is (10)
i have done this many times but only for diagnostic.

maajkii
20th January, 2018, 03:36 PM
even if i take radio out, or cut white/grey wire situation is same.
even if radio is original nothing change. i take car from my friend for few days and i try to find working solution for this.

mislav88
20th January, 2018, 03:39 PM
did you try to use flash from same engine but different ecu pn?

mateos11
24th January, 2018, 11:43 PM
I also killed ecu by uploading flash mpps I calculated chks several times and did not start: /
Modify file with vagedcsuit
My friend write once again Kess v2 5.017 Recovery mode by OBD and the car is alive
i don't know where is problem :/

Dems
19th December, 2018, 11:27 PM
Yes, it's true. This ECU software is very strange. I worked with two cars with this 019KP and every time failed.
If you change just one byte, control unit is dead now.
Interesting, someone is successfully hacked up this software?

TuningInside83
20th December, 2018, 02:26 PM
Try to write the file by removing the fuse N ° 11.

gad3n
20th December, 2018, 06:43 PM
i have done 3-4 cars with this ecu and soft number exactly the same .... checksum calculated by winols and never had problems with it ... i mostly use fgtech for these and never failed me

maajkii
22nd December, 2018, 05:55 PM
solution is simple... :)
disable chks correction in OLS.
Let tool calculate it... all work.
btw. tune must be done in WinOLS, if you try with VagEdcSuite, car not start.