PDA

View Full Version : flashing images to CUBEREVO 3000HD

bog1
2nd November, 2009, 03:49 AM
flashing images to CUBEREVO 3000HDcan aney one help with this all i get is er10 been at it for 14 hours now.ok iv reformat the usb stick with hp thing in fat32. put the inage on and renamed it.put sick in box and turn on pressing the power button & the ^ butom while switching on at the back got the
USB Upgrade sw then r10 =(
nlb11102_910 release 24.10.2009 this the right one yes ? all so doing the usb_update.img thing the box is a CUBEREVO 3000HD. all so tryed to update with usb lead power & > buton pc will not load divers USB Upgrade sw then r10 thats all i get im starting to think iv got a dud box

catseye
3rd November, 2009, 09:11 PM
Have u tried loading a flash image using 'flashtools' program before trying to install USB images

Make sure u download the right image for your box

Once your up & running with decent flash image, settings & emus etc working ok then have a go with installing another image,such as E2, onto usb stick

If you install one of the later Sifteam DGS based images they have the multiboot option installed

That way you can select 2 for loading image from flash, 3 to load image from usb stick, for example

bog1
5th November, 2009, 05:12 AM
Have u tried loading a flash image using 'flashtools' program before trying to install USB images

Make sure u download the right image for your box

Once your up & running with decent flash image, settings & emus etc working ok then have a go with installing another image,such as E2, onto usb stick

If you install one of the later Sifteam DGS based images they have the multiboot option installed

That way you can select 2 for loading image from flash, 3 to load image from usb stick, for example

seding it to the desuped to look at,had a mate come round and he knows a lot more then me, he could not even do it by pc. ill let you know how it gose

bog1
7th November, 2009, 08:11 PM
ok geting it back on tuesday. nothing whong with it / i was told to upate by renameing inage like usb_update.img that is whong 0.0 it is usb_update i hope this helps ppl out